Passport hang up

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2007
      I'm preparing to travel overseas at some point and
      obtain gov't photo ID w/o any ALL caps name in my
      source documents or using any gov't issued documents.
      My father acquired a passport
      by direct relatives' affidavits only,
      as no birth certificate is issued to real hillbillies
      in home deliveries.

      I received response from passport agency in Louisiana
      that they want a denial from my original State that
      no birth certificate exists since that's what I checked
      off on application. I have a certified B/c though yet
      my full name is typed out in upper/lower case as one would
      want it done in their bible but its still a gov't
      issued document that I've no control of its effects
      on of venue/jurisdiction/status/standing.

      So I need State Vital Records agency to send a denial
      letter to me or Federal agency that no birth certificate
      exists or found.

      So I'm asking for review and feedback of ways I
      might phrase my records request to be honest yet
      receive the denial letter. I want to write Statistics
      agency asking if they can find a birth certificate spelled
      in ALL caps name - yes or no. I would add there is
      ID confusion I'm resolving and I am not requesting a
      birth certificate or asking if one exists -
      only a response if one can be found under NAME NAME NAME
      as opposed to Name Name Name.

      hobot - read current passport oath, it may please
      those understanding words of art in colors of law.
    • mobinem@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
        In a message dated 9/26/2007 11:41:44 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, hobot@... writes:
        So I'm asking for review and feedback of ways I
        might phrase my records request to be honest yet
        receive the denial letter.
        You might explain that you were never birthed and therefore the document is invalid. Human beings are born, vessels are birthed. You want evidence you were born, not birthed, which they do not have.
        I want to write Statistics
        agency asking if they can find a birth certificate spelled
        in ALL caps name - yes or no.
        They will most likely not understand the concept.
        I would add there is
        ID confusion I'm resolving and I am not requesting a
        birth certificate or asking if one exists -
        only a response if one can be found under NAME NAME NAME
        as opposed to Name Name Name.
        This might work but they also might make a statement concerning the denial therefore invalidating your use of the document. Passports are taking a long time now, up to several months. There are other countries that issue passports for a fee.

        John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

        623-206-4339
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service location
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
        Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

      • hobot
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
          You might explain that you were never birthed and therefore the
          document is
          invalid. Human beings are born, vessels are birthed. You want
          evidence you
          were born, not birthed, which they do not have.

          *I do not intend to explain anything to an agency, I just want
          them
          to response with yes or no, about finding a record in ALL CAPs.
          My affidavits states I was begotten by my parents.
          Beer, animals and cargo are born by persons to birth in ports for
          commerce.

          [asking yes or no on finding ALL Caps name]
          They will most likely not understand the concept.

          *I know what you mean and so my inquiry on how to phrase
          request so they only have to follow simple search rules and
          report yes or no on result.

          This might work but they also might make a statement concerning
          the denial
          therefore invalidating your use of the document. Passports are
          taking a long
          time now, up to several months. There are other countries that
          issue passports
          for a fee.

          *If they send denial that's all I need as do not want to use a
          birth
          certificate or their denial as ID, just help to establish public
          record of
          my standing without Gov't connected sources of evidence.
          If denial sent and passport issued in ALL CAPs then after I use
          it for travel I'd like to take this issue up on what they base
          their converting my Name to NAME without my permission or
          knowledge.

          *You John said they issued your Passport without Social Security number so I ask if you supplied any gov't issue document as source material of who you are?

          hobot
        • mobinem@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 2007
            In a message dated 9/27/2007 4:11:26 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, hobot@... writes:
            *You John said they issued your Passport without Social Security number so I ask if you supplied any gov't issue document as source material of who you are?
            No because I had previously had one and was in the military.