Re: [tips_and_tricks]

  • one
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2007
      Ex 23:32 -
      Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their [Ed: deities].

      Is this old covenant commandment also a commandment under the new covenant ?

      I think so. I think it is the basis for the commandment to swear not at all.

      If they who administer justice in these days construe a heathen or pagan contract for judging upon the giving of name, then we can say, we are prohibited to covenant with them, their soldiers or police, or with their [Ed: deities], their judges.

      Do not give your name unless you want to covenant with them, because a name is essential to a covenant.

      In due time, unless the principle that the civil authority is under our Father in heaven is restored to the national law, we can all expect to have a John the Baptist or St. Paul sort of a trial.