case

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007

      If you would like to read an original case involving admiralty, civil, common law and equity jurisdictions all interacting together check out PENHALLOW v. DOANE'S ADM'RS, 3 U.S. 54 (1795). I just read the whole case and it was very enlightening.
      This is one of the first cases in our country and it talks about the different jurisdictions, as opposed to today's concept of one jurisdiction.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472