foia

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
      Here is a FOIA I am going to send. If anyone has an issue with it please let me know.

      c/o postal service address:

      John-Chester of the family Stuart

      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472

      Phoenix , Arizona republic [80505]

                                                       September 12, 2007

                     FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST

      Presiding Authority

      Maricopa County Superior Court [sic]

      201 W. Jefferson
      Phoenix , AZ. 85003-2243

      Subject:  Credentials of Judges [sic]

      Dear Presiding Authority:

      This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552 et seq., and regulations there under.  This is My firm promise to pay fees and costs for locating, duplicating, and mailing to Me certified copies of the records requested below, not to exceed $100. Digital format if allowable by law is acceptable.

      If some of this request is exempt from release, please furnish Me with those portions reasonably segregable. I am requiring certified copies of the documents requested, in lieu of personal inspection of same.

      Admissible documents requested:

           1.   certified copy of the solemn oath of office of every presiding judge, as

                 required by Article VI, Clause 3, in the Constitution for the United States of

                 America , as lawfully amended.

           2.   certified copy of said judge’s fidelity bond or surety bond.

           3.   certified copy of said judge’s formal delegation of

                 Authority.

           4.   certified copy of said judge’s license to practice law in the State of Arizona , if

                 any. (Please note: a BAR card is not a License, a license must be issued by the

                 State.)

           5.   certified copy of documentation allowing said Judge too lawfully preside over the

                 court without the constitutionally required documentation, if such documents exist.

      The requested records are not exempt from disclosure because they:

           (A)  could not reasonably be expected to interfere with law enforcement proceedings;

           (B)  would not deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication;

           (C)  could not reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of

                  personal property;

           (D)  could not reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential

                  source;

           (E)  would not disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement

                  investigations or prosecutions, and would not disclose guidelines for law

                  enforcement investigations or prosecutions;

           (F)  could not reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any

                  individual.

      If you are not the correct person to whom this Freedom of Information Act Request should be directed, kindly forward it to the correct person.

      Time is of the essence. If you have any questions about your rights and obligations under 5 U.S.C. 552, may we recommend that you contact the office of the Attorney General in Phoenix , Arizona republic, for immediate assistance.

      Please see U.S. Postal Service Publication #221 for addressing instructions.

      Thank you very much for your consideration, and for your timely obedience to the controlling laws in this matter, specifically the Freedom of Information Act and the Constitution for the United States of America , as lawfully amended.

      You are hereby requested to follow all laws concerning this request. Your failure to supply the specified documentation within the lawful time limits shall be considered prima facie evidence the aforementioned documentation does not exist and thusly all judges employed by the MARICOPA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT are impostors and are committing acts of treason: “Whenever a judge acts where he/she does not have jurisdiction to act, the judge is engaged in an act or acts of treason.” U.S. v. Will, 449 U.S. 200, 216, 101 S.Ct. 471, 66 L.Ed.2d 392, 406 (1980); Cohens v. Virginia, 19 U.S. (6 Wheat) 264, 404, 5 L.Ed 257 (1821).

      Therefore according to the following precedents all of their adjudications are hereby void:

      If a judge does not fully comply with the Constitution, then his orders are void, In re Sawyer, 124 U.S. 200 (1888), he/she is without jurisdiction, and he/she has engaged in an act or acts of treason.

      Under Federal law which is applicable to all states, the U.S. Supreme Court stated that if a court is "without authority, its judgments and orders are regarded as nullities. They are not voidable, but simply void; and form no bar to a recovery sought, even prior to a reversal in opposition to them. They constitute no justification; and all persons concerned in executing such judgments or sentences, are considered, in law, as trespassers." Elliot v. Piersol, 1 Pet. 328, 340, 26 U.S. 328, 340 (1828)

      The Illinois Supreme Court held that if a court "could not hear the matter upon the jurisdictional paper presented, its finding that it had the power can add nothing to its authority, - it had no authority to make that finding." The People v. Brewer, 128 Ill. 472, 483 (1928).

      When judges act when they do not have jurisdiction to act, or they enforce a void order (an order issued by a judge without jurisdiction), they become trespassers of the law,and are engaged in treason (see below).

      The Court in Yates v. Village of Hoffman Estates , Illinois , 209 F.Supp. 757 (N.D. Ill. 1962) held that "not every action by a judge is in exercise of his judicial function. ... it is not a judicial function for a judge to commit an intentional tort even though the tort occurs in the courthouse."

      When a judge acts as a trespasser of the law, when a judge does not follow the law, the judge loses subject-matter jurisdiction and the judges orders are void, of no legal force or effect.

      The U.S. Supreme Court, in Scheuer v. Rhodes, 416 U.S. 232, 94 S.Ct. 1683, 1687 (1974) stated that "when a state officer acts under a state law in a manner violative of the Federal Constitution, he "comes into conflict with the superior authority of that Constitution, and he is in that case stripped of his official or representative character and is subjected in his person to the consequences of his individual conduct. The State has no power to impart to him any immunity from responsibility to the supreme authority of the United States ."

      By law, a judge is a state officer.

      The judge then acts not as a judge, but as a private individual (in his person).

      Any judge or attorney who does not report a judge for treason, including without limitation to those acting as a judge who does not have a valid oath and bond,  as required by law may themselves be guilty of misprision of treason, 18 U.S.C. Section 2382.

      Respectfully submitted,

      /s/ John-Chester of the family Stuart

      John-Chester of the family Stuart, Sui Juries

      Human being in the Arizona republic

      (expressly not a citizen of the United States )

      All Rights reserved without prejudice

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

    • BOB GREGORY

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
          I suggest you check the Arizona GOVERNMENT CODE to see WHERE the
          OFFICAL OATHS & BONDS are LEGALLY REQUIRED to be filed (in California
          it is in the office of the COUNTY RECORDER and/or the SECRETARY OF
          STATE) and send your request there.

          You may also be able obtain a copy of their OATH via the COURT
          ADMINISTRATOR since there should be a copy in their personnel files.

          And I believe you should be using your State's PUBLIC RECORDS ACT and
          NOT FOIA.

          Patrick in California

          "Every strike brings me closer to the next home run."-–Babe Ruth
        • Pro Se
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007
            again FOLKS
            FOIA only apples to FEDERAL AGENCIES
            OPEN RECORDS & RIGHT TO KNOW ACT are for state info
            think F=  FEDERAL

          • mobinem@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 12, 2007

              I just added this.

              39-122. Free searches for and copies of public records to be used in claims against United States; liability for noncompliance

              A. No state, county or city, or any officer or board thereof shall demand or receive a fee or compensation for issuing certified copies of public records or for making search for them, when they are to be used in connection with a claim for a pension, allotment, allowance, compensation, insurance or other benefits which is to be presented to the United States or a bureau or department thereof.

              B. Notaries public shall not charge for an acknowledgment to a document which is to be so filed or presented.

              C. The services specified in subsections A and B shall be rendered on request of an official of the United States, a claimant, his guardian or attorney. For each failure or refusal so to do, the officer so failing shall be liable on his official bond.

              John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

              623-206-4339
              mobinem@...
              c/o postal service location
              21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472