proof

  • lynne
    Message 1 of 19 , May 24, 2003
      if you testify in court that the signature on a document is not
      yours that's purgery [how do you spell that?] if a handwriting
      expert testifys that he's 99% sure that it's your handwriting the
      judge will convict you - right??? it doesn't matter how much you
      deny it because the common person always looses...

      lynne
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 19 , May 24, 2003
        Hello lynne,
        Sign all documents
        1. in cap lettterds before your signature put L.S.
        this lets everyone know it only your autograph
        Saturday, May 24, 2003, 3:59:51 PM, you wrote:

        l> if you testify in court that the signature on a document is not
        l> yours that's purgery [how do you spell that?] if a handwriting
        l> expert testifys that he's 99% sure that it's your handwriting the
        l> judge will convict you - right??? it doesn't matter how much you
        l> deny it because the common person always looses...

        l> lynne

        l> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        Best regards,
        Jim mailto:Jim@...
      • *
        Message 3 of 19 , May 25, 2003
          If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be better
          to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature. This is
          actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
          and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery. That way they can
          never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the question,
          "Is this your signature?". It is in fact a good answer to many questions.

          If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
          actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
          "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
          date as you have no personal knowledge of it. You only know what someone
          told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate which
          may or may not be accurate.

          "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
          best possible answers there are to many questions.

          Gary

          Message 4 of 19 , May 25, 2003
            Pardon my density but ...

            " 1. in cap lettterds before your signature put L.S.
            " this lets everyone know it only your autograph

            L.S. ??

            --
            Richard Johnson richard@...
            Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?
            Message 5 of 19 , May 25, 2003
              Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times. Thank you for
              the reminder. If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

              > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
              better
              > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature. This
              is
              > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
              > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery. That way they can
              > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
              question,
              > "Is this your signature?". It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
              >
              > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
              > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
              > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
              > date as you have no personal knowledge of it. You only know what someone
              > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
              which
              > may or may not be accurate.
              >
              > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
              > best possible answers there are to many questions.
              >
              > Gary

            • Russell Mortland
              Message 6 of 19 , May 25, 2003
                Message

                In cases of fraud in the factum the fraud-feasor intends one thing and the victim intends another thing. There is no contract and the transaction is void. This distinction was clearly stated by Judge Ragland in Rau v. Robertson, Mo., 260 S.W. 751.

                        Further:
                fraud in the factum - that is, the sort of fraud that procures a party's signature to an instrument without knowledge of its true nature or contents, see U. C. C. § 3-305(2)(c), Comment 7,2 U. L. A. 241 (1977) , would render the instrument entirely void, see Restatement (Second) of ' if Contracts § 163 and Comments a, c; Farnsworth § 4.10, at 235, thus leaving no "right, title or interest" that could be "diminish or defeat." See Tr. of Oral Arg. 24-25,27-30.

                        There was misrepresentation as to the nature of the writing the defendant signed, who had neither knowledge, or a reasonable opportunity to obtain knowledge of its character or essential terms, before her signature was procured.

                So you see even if you did sign the document there are facts that were not disclosed making it fraud in the factum!

                FRAUDULENT CONCEALMENT AND EXECUTION

                Plaintiff has suppressed material facts that would have caused the defendant to decline the agreement, and seek alternative, private financing. 3 Restatement (Second) of Torts, sec. 550 (1977) states:

                "One party to a transaction who by concealment or other action intentionally prevents the other from acquiring material information is subject to the same liability to the other, for pecuniary loss as though he had stated the nonexistence of the matter that the other was thus prevented from discovering."

                For further review:James & Gray, Misrepresentation Part n, 37 Md. L. Rev. 488, 523-527 (1978); 1 Harper & James, The Law of Torts sec. 7.14, p. 588 (1956); Prosser, Law of Torts 696-697 (1971); 12 Williston on Contracts sec. 1497 et seq. (Jaeger 3d ed. 1970); 8A Thompson, Commentaries on the Modem Law of Real Property secs. 4469,4470 (1963); Note, Caveat Emptor in the Sale of Real Property  Epitaph to an Inequitable Maxim, 4 Memphis St. U. L. Rev. 54 (1973); Seavey, Caveat Emptor as of 1960,38 Tex. L. Rev. 439 (1960); Goldfarb, Fraud & Nondisclosure in the Vendor-Purchaser Relation, 8 W. Res. L. Rev., 5, 10 (1956); Keeton, Fraud-Concealment & Nondisclosure, 15 Tex. L. Rev. 1,2 (1936); 3 Restatement (Second) Torts, secs. 527, 529 (1977);

                NON_DISCLOSURE OF MATERIAL FACTS.

                Plaintiff failed to reveal material facts, that would have caused the defendant not to enter into the alleged agreement. See Keeton, Fraud __ Concealment & Nondisclosure, supra.

                FORGERY

                There was a material alteration to the alleged agreement and promissory note bearing her handwritten name, and it was used for a purpose of which she was not apprised, and to which she would not have agreed.

                Specifically, the execution of"...any writing so that it purports to be the act of another, who did not authorize that act,..." Black's 6th.

                The defendant did not authorize the bank to raise an additional asset for itself, using the signature of defendant to do so, without her knowledge.

                MAIL FRAUD.

                Plaintiff used the US Postal Service to further it's scheme to obtain Defendant's money and/or property by means of false and fraudulent pretenses. See Neder, supra.

                if you testify in court that the signature on a document is not yours  that's purgery [how do you spell that?]  if a handwriting expert testifys that  he's 99% sure that it's your handwriting the judge will convict you  - right???  it doesn't matter how much you deny it  because the common person always looses...

                lynne

                ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions. http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/aQSolB/TM

              • Jim
                Message 7 of 19 , May 25, 2003
                  Hello Richard,
                  In reading the below you will come to the conclusion the
                  many others have the "L.S." before ones "signature" causes
                  it to become a seal only hence an autograph

                  remember to cross out the word Signature before or under
                  the line where you sign

                  Blacks 5th page 854

                  L.S. an abbrevation for "locus sigilli" the
                  place of the seal; i.e. the place where the
                  seal is to be affixed, or a scroll which stands
                  instead of a seal

                  Page 848 locus sigilli
                  In place of the seal; the place occupied by the
                  seal of written instruments. usually
                  abbreviated to "L.S." on documents in place of
                  the seal

                  Also see page 1210
                  Seal
                  an impression upon wax, wafer, or some
                  other tenacious substance capable of being
                  impressed. In current pratice, a particular
                  sign (e.g. "L.S.") or the word "Seal" is made in
                  lieu of an actuall seal to attest the execution
                  of the instrument

                  also see page 1239

                  signature
                  You look this one up to long to type

                  Now to the UCC
                  See U.C.C. §1-201 (39) (considered signature) and Signature
                  See U.C.C. § 3-401 (considered signature).

                  1-201 (39) "Signed" includes any symbol executed or adopted by a
                  party with present intention to authenticate a writing.
                  3-401 . SIGNATURE.
                  (a) A person is not liable on an instrument unless
                  (i) the person signed the instrument, or
                  (ii) the person is represented by an agent or representative
                  who signed the instrument and the signature is binding on the
                  represented person under Section 3-402.
                  (b) A signature may be made
                  (i) manually or by means of a device or machine, and
                  (ii) by the use of any name, including a trade or assumed name,
                  or by a word, mark, or symbol executed or adopted by a person with

                  --
                  Best regards,
                  Jim mailto:Jim@...
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 26, 2003
                    Any signature regardless of form is consent folks. It is all abount consent and intent.

                    All codes refer to the INTENT of authenticating something. Intent is consent consent is agreement agreement is an obligation.

                    Be careful ok?

                    --
                    Best regards,
                     Jim                            mailto:Jim@...

                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/aQSolB/TM

                  • Darryl B. McDowell
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jun 1, 2003
                      Yes, but is it true, is it righteous?

                      Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

                      Do unto others as ye would have others do to you.

                      Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

                      darryl

                      Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                      the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                      > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                      better
                      > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                      is
                      > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                      > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                      > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                      question,
                      > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                      >
                      > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                      > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                      > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                      > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                      > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                      which
                      > may or may not be accurate.
                      >
                      > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                      > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                      >
                      > Gary

                    • Lewis Mohr
                      Message 10 of 19 , Jun 2, 2003
                        Folks:  This is the last time you need to hear this.  The corporation court system functions on fraud and requires the agreement from the people that the fraud is the truth in order to apply the fraud to the people.  NOW HEAR THIS:  If anything comes out of the trick bag of a commercial agent, or off the table of a commercial agent, IT IS A FRAUD.  Period.  Do not even think about.  Just say no.  If they did not bring the notary with his/her book, then you got no problem.  Hand writing experts are a joke and easily impeachable.  Someone else on this list told how to impeach the notary.  Now if you do not know the difference between JOHN SMITH and John Smith, then you will say the wrong thing and you may go to jail.  If you want to know the difference, then go here and order the video:

                        http://micromann.freeservers.com
                        http://wtplc.freeservers.com
                        http://trcp.freeservers.com

                        Just click on any of the above!!  Tell microman, our web master, to send you the video.  O K, nuff said.  L  -o-

                        "Darryl B. McDowell" <apostledbm@...> wrote:
                        Yes, but is it true, is it righteous?

                        Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

                        Do unto others as ye would have others do to you.

                        Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

                        darryl

                        Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                        the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                        > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                        better
                        > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                        is
                        > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                        > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                        > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                        question,
                        > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                        >
                        > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                        > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                        > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                        > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                        > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                        which
                        > may or may not be accurate.
                        >
                        > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                        > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                        >
                        > Gary

                        Do you Yahoo!?
                      • Tally Eddings
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jun 2, 2003
                          Darryl,

                          I certainly believe we all should obey God and follow His Word.  We live in a world controlled by Satan until the story is completed (we are in the last chapter, near the last pages, as I am sure you know).  We should follow Jesus' (Yahshua's) example and say nothing at all or say, "you have said it" if we are on trial.

                          Tally Eddings
                          Orlando, Florida
                          (Under attack and bunkered down, knowing my end is near).

                          Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                          the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                          > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                          better
                          > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                          is
                          > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                          > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                          > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                          question,
                          > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                          >
                          > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                          > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                          > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                          > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                          > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                          which
                          > may or may not be accurate.
                          >
                          > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                          > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                          >
                          > Gary

                        • Thrust
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jun 2, 2003
                            With respect to signature, it is my understanding that the mere application of the hand and pen to the page does not constitute a signature. A written name can't be a signature unless the person 'signing' UNDERSTOOD the full implication of his signature.

                            Based on that fact, it is my understanding that unless you say it is your signature, it cannot be your signature, notary not withstanding.

                            Can someone correct me on this?

                            FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
                            http://mail.giantcompany.com

                            Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                            the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                            > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                            better
                            > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                            is
                            > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                            > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                            > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                            question,
                            > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                            >
                            > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                            > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                            > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                            > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                            > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                            which
                            > may or may not be accurate.
                            >
                            > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                            > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                            >
                            > Gary

                          • Dan
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003
                              A signature( UCC 1-201(39), no matter how. Ie: upper lower an X or the like or UCC 1-207 (1-207 is tricky folks. look it up in blacks law to confirm) or any other, does not matter.
                              If there is INTENT by anyone or someone with the docket of apparent authority for anyone else it makes no difference folks.
                              INTENT does. If there is probable cause AT ALL for ANY INTENT it constitutes consent hense an agreement. No signature even required.
                              This is from over 12 years of my own 1st hand knowledge in the commercial industry.
                              Hope this helps out some folks.

                              Dan (ROC-GRP)

                              Message 14 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003

                                If I did just that, I would not be able to state my case and the truth for the record in Family Court in Winnipeg, MB for my daughter unseen.

                                Trial in October of this year.

                                Message 15 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003

                                  Well, if the pigs can coerce or dupe one into signing, they use that anyway....and de facto steal you and your possessions...like the Police State thieves they are...

                                  darryl

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 3, 2003
                                      Hi all

                                      On 03 June 2003 Dan wrote:
                                      " A signature( UCC 1-201(39), ... does not matter. ... If there is
                                      " probable cause AT ALL for ANY INTENT it constitutes consent
                                      " hence an agreement. No signature even required.

                                      Does this also hold true in the absence of a mandated full disclosure or
                                      material concealment?

                                      --
                                      Richard Johnson richard@...
                                      Cuis custodiet ipsos custodes? Cui bono?
                                    • RotorRider

                                        Hillary and Bill used this approach successfully MANY times.  Thank you for
                                        the reminder.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for us.

                                        > If you are presented with an allegedly original document, it might be
                                        better
                                        > to testify that you simply cannot be SURE that it is you signature.  This
                                        is
                                        > actually true as you have not always had that document in your possession
                                        > and what you are looking at could easily be a forgery.  That way they can
                                        > never claim perjury, "I don't know." is a very good answer to the
                                        question,
                                        > "Is this your signature?".  It is in fact a good answer to many questions.
                                        >
                                        > If you think carefully about it, there are very few things that you can
                                        > actually testify to with absolute certainty. Even something as obvious as
                                        > "When were you born?", there is no way you can testify under oath of that
                                        > date as you have no personal knowledge of it.  You only know what someone
                                        > told you (hearsay) and perhaps what it says on your birth certificate
                                        which
                                        > may or may not be accurate.
                                        >
                                        > "I don't know", "I can't recall" and "I don't remember" are three of the
                                        > best possible answers there are to many questions.
                                        >
                                        > Gary

                                      • Mark Ferran
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jun 7, 2003
                                          When you sign a document, it usually appears to the other party that you understand that you are signing and intend to execute an agreement, deed, or whatever.   If you do the act, without intent to be bound, but with intent to obtain the benefit of the agreement, you are committing fraud in your heart, or Larceny.

                                          Here is another example of a person signing something he did not understand:

                                          "Stupid" Mexican "honor student" signs "voluntary deportation" papers:

                                          This Mexican "honor student" (raised and educated in the US) signed "voluntary deportation" papers because the policemen did not "explain it" to him.   I don't think the US needs any more "honor students" who can't understand what they are signing.  He was arrested when he participated in a Socialist Worker's Demonstration in Long Beach, CA.  He whines:

                                          " I tried to explain my situation to the officer and he just told me in an aggressive tone to sign the paper. The officer then looked at another officer, and gave him a look, saying how stupid I was. As it turns out I signed a "voluntary deportation" paper. They wouldn't even explain it to me. On June ? around 10pm, I was literally dropped off at the border with nothing but the clothes I had on and the few bucks I had when I was arrested."

                                          Where can we get some of those "voluntary deportation" papers????   I think it would be a great idea to walk around with them.