1st things 1st-LOOK @ THIS!!

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2007

      This is from Bear’s Prayers the 5th Book of the Torah (Deuteronomy) chapter 6:

      4 I hear with attention and interest; I listen to and understand, yield to and obey, Jahuwah my Mighty Creator as a united Jahuwah. 5 I have an instinctive physical desire for Jahuwah my Mighty Creator as much as I do food, drink, sleep or wisdom; I love Jahuwah my Mighty Creator with all my thinking, reflection, and memory; I love Him with the seat of my instinctive physical desire, emotions and passions and with my entire being and with all my might. 6 And these words which Moshè commanded me[1] this day are

      first

      in my mind and heart;[2] 7 I hone and sharpen them[3]; I grasp and understand the inner significance of them. (This is what I am doing in Bear’s Prayers that you can have for free.) I teach and impress them diligently upon the minds and hearts of my children[4] and

      talk of them

      when I

      sit in my house

      and when

      I am on a journey,

      and when

      I lie down

      and when

      I rise up.

      8 I bind them as a sign upon my hand, and they are as forehead bands between my eyes. 9 I write them upon the doorposts of my house and on my gates. 10 Jahuwah my Mighty Creator brings me into my own land[5] which He swore to my fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give me, with great and goodly cities[6] which I did not build, 11 And houses full of all good things which I did not fill, and cisterns hewn out which I did not hew, and vineyards and olive trees which I did not plant; I eat and am full, 12 but I do not forget Jahuwah, Who brought me out of the land of siege-enclosure; Babylon, out of the house of slaves. 13 I stand in awe of Jahuwah my Mighty Creator and work for, serve by labor, serve as a subject, make myself a servant; compel or cause myself to labor or work or serve as a subject Him and swear by His name [and presence]. 14 I do not live my manner of life after other mighty ones, any of the mighty ones of the peoples who are round about me[7]; 15 For Jahuwah my Mighty Creator is

      in the midst of my thoughts and emotions[8]

      and is a Mighty One intolerant of disloyalty or infidelity; lest the anger of Jahuwah my Mighty Creator be kindled against me, and He destroy me from the face of the earth.[9] 16 I do not put to the proof or test and try Jahuwah my Mighty Creator as the Yisra’elites tempted and tried Him in Massah.[10] 17 I diligently keep the commandments of Jahuwah my Mighty Creator and His exhortations[11] and His prescribed limits and boundaries[12] which He charged me. 18 I do what is pleasant and agreeable in the sight of Jahuwah,

      that it may go well with me[13]

      that I may go in and possess the pleasant land which Jahuwah swore to give to the founders of my clan, 19 to

      expel all my persecutors

      from before me, as Jahuwah promised.

      What fantastic promises we can have when we put “1st things 1st”. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.legalresearchvideo.com

      www.cantheydothat.com

      [1] Moshè’s words are first.

      [2] 1st!1st!1st!

      [3] So they really cut. Possibly the source of Hebrews 4:12.

      [4] Do and teach.

      [5] A land promise.

      [6] Giving them pagan cities that are goodly. Hey, the pagans did something right!

      [7] What consumes your thinking? Is Jahuwah the Mighty Creator in the midst of your thoughts and emotions?

      [8] Do you have unclean thoughts and emotions? If Jah is in your thoughts and emotions then you will not live a manner of life after the other mighty one of the people around you.

      [9] Judgment for thoughts and emotions. See Mat. 5:18-20, “But the things that come out of a man's mouth come from his heart and mind, and it is they that really make a man unclean. For it is from a man's mind that evil thoughts arise - murder, adultery, lust, theft, perjury and blasphemy. These are the things which make a man unclean…”

      [10] At Massah they asked in Exodus 17:1-3 there was no water for the people to drink., “2 Therefore, the people contended with Moshè, and said, Give us water that we may drink.” And Moshè said to them, “Why do you find fault with me? Why do you tempt Jahuwah and try His patience?” 3 But the people thirsted there for water, and the people murmured against Moshè, and said, “Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to kill us and our children and livestock with thirst?” In verse 7, “He called the place Massah [proof ] and Meribah [contention] because of the faultfinding of the Yisra’elites and because they tempted and tried the patience of the Jahuwah, saying, “Is Jahuwah among us or not?”

      [11] Jahuwah exhorted us about His limits and boundaries.

      [12] We have to stay between the curbs on the street.

      [13] When we give Jah pleasure by obeying it goes well for us! We expel our enemies.