out of country

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      I just got back from traveling to several Islands in the Caribbean. I found it quite amusing that almost all of the liability documents the excursion companies have you sign, even ones protecting the ship, ask for your given name and your family name in 2 separate boxes and the signature box states, signed by my hand and sealed....
      The tax collector buildings are often the biggest and most expensive buildings on the Island and the natives like to tell stories of how evil the tax men are on their island.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472