Re: [tips_and_tricks] Judges On Oath Of Office]

  • Pro Se
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007
      I can only say MY purpose is to LET THE JUDGES know I will [& have]
      turned them over to the JUDICIAL CONDUCT BOARD [which does nothing] & SUE THEM
      * the FOX guarding the HEN HOUSE = BAR MEMBERS PROTECTING BAR MEMBERS]

      Once they violate their OATH - they are subject to liability in their INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY.

      I could care less if I win against them in FED. COURT. As soon as I found out
      from the CLERK - every judge SUED in their individual capacity has to PAY FOR THEIR OWN LAWYER!

      Every time I sue the county & the D.A. in their "OFFICIAL CAPACITY" they must pay approx. ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR deductible on their insurance bond.

      So cops - come after me  & YOU GET SUED & THE D.A . & THE COUNTY just try to issue that
      200 dollars traffic ticket for exercising my RIGHT TO TRAVEL = thousands of dollars of lawsuits for them. This is the only way I SEE to keep them at bay.

      Oh yeah,,,I'm a minster & HAVE INFORMA PAUPERIS STATUS.
      [do the affidavit of poverty...psst FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES are not LAWFUL MONEY...look for yourself....the word MONEY is NOT on any NEW CURRENCY]

      Thus the court MUST VACATE ALL FINES & FEES & COSTS

      See my NJ CASE # Y27 031234 MUNICIPAL COURT
      MANSFIELD TOWNSHIP
      PORT MURRAY NJ

      where the FINES where VACATED by

      JUDGE J. Edward Palmer

      on Aug. 1st 2006 as per

      NJSA 2C:46-2(a)3

      Learn it - Love it Dig it! Yes...we can win!

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
    • Moisha Pippik
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2007

        Pro Se wrote:

        I never got any OATH OF OFFICE from ANY FEDERAL JUDGE,
        all requests are IGNORED.
        Never got any OATH OF OFFICE from any cop.

        Moisha's reply:

        How can one know if he was really a FEDERAL JUDGE, and how can one know if he is really a cop, without one of the prerequisites to holding that position?  This is where the assumptions that we have been trained to assume from childhood play against us.  I have yet to ever see a cop, just neighbors with cute costumes, and never seen a judge, just neighbors with bad attitudes generally.  Must have had a bad childhood.  Maybe the gov't can fix those bad attitudes with Ridiline or some other wornderful pharma drug.  Anyway, we must learn the requirements for holding office, before we assume someone has that office.

        You know an alleged attorney general's opinion down here in the LOANSTAR state was quoted as saying that any DPS officer that is not a supervisor, is merely an employee of the agency, and is not required to have an oath of office, cuz they ain't an officer.  Simply an employee.  Have you ever allowed an employee of a private corporation to question you, arrest you, detain you, pull you over, deny you your right to liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?  I believe most of us would start with the finger, then use eliquent words like f'off, and then resort to hand to hand battle at the last resort, if someone we knew wasn't a cop/judge/officer without authority and trying to deny us our right to liberty, work, or simply the pursuit of happiness.  Let's wake up people.  Has any member here seen one of the  Dirty Harry movies, where their are several rogue guys in uniforms that were hired mercenaries for the chief of police, and they dressed as cops, and rode motorcycles that looked like cop motorcycles.  The only problem was they shot just about everyone they pulled over.  They justified this by claiming they were saving tax payer dollars, and eliminating the enemy.  Does anyone know when they stopped being cops, assuming they had taken the proper oath, had the proper bond, and done all the other things properly.  I'll help you here, as soon as they broke that oath of office they swore.  Does it take an act to break ones oath, and is an ommission an act?  You can look up for yourself, which I encourage, under Code of Civil Procedure, Acts and Ommissions.  Amazing what kind of info you can find in the Codes of our adversaries.

        That was a bit long winded for me, but I hope you get the jist of this.  We must stop assuming those claiming authority really have any authority.  And if they truly do have authority, proof should always be readily available, as prima facie evidence never works for a defendant.  And we must make them defend their alleged authority.  The adversaries never know how to play defense, just offense.  This is why a few of the members seem to always achieve that which they set out to do.  Defense may be fun, but not without a good offense.

        Moisha

        P.S.  Pro se wrote about accepting the oath of office of a judge, and referring to having a contract.  This is the start of contracts, but by know means the end.  An alleged judge will always try to recontract, counteroffer, or attempt to do some other type of contract, whether void or not.  We must learn about contracts, as to put this in our bag of tools for our offense.

      • Michael Noonan
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2007
          --- hobot <hobot@...> wrote:

          > What to do After the logical inital challenge
          > process breaks down
          > in the local court and oversight system, would be
          > educational
          > to many.
          >
          > hobot

          Agree. This is where having done all the homework
          and being fully prepared is essential.

          How many of us actuall do this? FF excepted.

          Regards,

          mn

          http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2007

            I didn't answer this then, but I will now. You don't have time to wait
            for the results to come in. It hasn't broken down for me yet. Are you
            willing to wait until it does? There aren't enough cases from which to
            glean any meaningful statistics. You will be in new territory,
            uncharted waters. It is up to you in your case, and you will be alone
            with nobody to understand you. I was in just such a situation tonight.
            It's very frustrating when you are the only person on the scene allowed
            to think and act other than within the restraints of "policy", "policy"
            you cannot even quote or explain. Every situation is different, and the
            only one who knows what you are doing is you, nobody else.

            > Agree. This is where having done all the homework
            > and being fully prepared is essential.
            >
            > How many of us actually do this? FF excepted.

            No, I'm not excepted, because I don't agree that I have "done all the
            homework" because I avoid work, and especially homework handed to me by
            others. So my strategy is to minimize homework. I figure, the fewer
            the players the better. And I get PO'd [Pissed Off] to think that a
            phony paycheck anticipator thinks I'm grist for his mill. If left alone
            in a room with one of these people, and a few books and a video camera,
            I can get admissions and confessions you would not believe! If placed
            between the rotating stones of the revenue mill, my diamond-like
            qualities will wear grooves in the tool and require major repairs to
            fix, thus reducing mill output on the bottom line. Best to not put me
            to the test on any millstone with less than a hardness of 10.

            Look, when players in a game throw out the rules, especially Rules 1-10,
            or even just 1, 4, and 8 or even just 1 and 5, or EVEN JUST RULE ONE!!!!
            - THEN there ARE NO RULES!!! Get it?! HE wins who makes the rules! I
            make my own rules when I can prove that my neighbors cannot follow the
            rules they say they have to follow! I don't need ANYONE ELSE to
            "approve" of my judgments! If I were in the Soviet Union when it fell,
            I'd give NO THOUGHT to any neighbor who pretended to be the commissar or
            the head of the KGB except maybe to hit him in the head with a shovel if
            he got too delusional and violated my rights.

            I have no computer files of paperwork for any of what I would rely upon
            today. I'd have to make it up fresh for any case that GOT THAT FAR. It
            would have my words in my choice of order, to fit my estimation of the
            needs and the people involved, in other words, it would be unique to the
            situation. All I can tell you is, it would never be styled as a
            "motion". When a statute calls for such and such a motion, I use the
            word "demand". I'm not asking, I'm telling.

            Really, my last encounter has made me want to handle my NEXT encounter
            as if I were the squad commander "on the ground". I would issue all the
            commands I could think of that were supported by THEIR rules and
            statutes. I would quickly relieve junior officers of any duty and
            dismiss them! Yeah, I know they won't like it. But last time, none
            refuted me!!!!! YEAH!!!

            Dear Group, somebody recently bet over a billion bux that the stock
            markets will crash before the 21st. Just like prior to 9-11. And then
            there's the B-52 and the 5 OR?? 6 nukes (If you haven't heard about it,
            just use Google) and the weirdness of the official story already... I'm
            recommending that my friends be out of stock markets and banks ASAP, as
            liquid as possible. But that's what I've been saying for years, so it's
            hard to notice the urgency...