photo ticket

  • Al Cintra-Leite
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 9:06 PM
      So I went to court today (in California)-for jaywalking and also for
      a photo ticket for failure to stop before turning right on red...I
      hadn't been served with that one they just told me when I showed
      up......the cop didn't show for the jaywalking so that got thrown
      out..but there was only the ex-cop in charge of photo tickets there to
      prosecute me... I asked him for his state bar association number and
      the "judge",(actually a "commissioner,not a real judge!)...he went ape
      on me and started yelling "sit down and shut up or I will have you
      thrown in jail for contempt of court and you won't get out till at
      least Tuesday!!!..Don't say another word!!!"...I hadn't brought my tape
      recorder and there was no witnesses but me and them so I shut up and
      didn't say anything...I know Frog Farmer will say I should have let him
      jail me but I have better things to do this weekend...just thought I
      would mention it so maybe someone else will think about whatever is
      involved in the photo ticket thing...but I signed nothing and admitted
      nothing... might go after them on it but for now I aint too worried
      about it.... if they try and MAKE me pay then I may get more riled over
      this...but I sure got THEM mad!!!
    • mobinem@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
        You were still threatened with kidnapping. You may want to write an affidavit and record it. Then file charges against the man that threatened you.

        John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

        623-206-4339
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service location
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472