US Const. acts directly on People.

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007

      COHENS v. COM. OF VIRGINIA, 19 U.S. 264 (1821)

      At page 388………….
      "We are told, and we are truly told, that the great change which is to give efficacy to the present system, is its ability to act on individuals directly, instead of acting through the instrumentality of State governments."

      This ruling has never been overturned nor has
      the subject matter of this citation, ever been revoked.

      The US Const. exists to secure or facilitate the rights
      of the People of the several States of the USA.