An amazing speech by Judge Napitalano

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007

      Dave sent this to me. I understand more about the Patriot Act since I watched this video. Why do we put up with this?? Deuteronomy 24:7 of Bear’s Prayers says:

      “If a man is found, deceiving any of his brethren of the Yisra’elites and dealing tyrannically with him by ruling him unjustly, in an authoritarian manner, or sells him, then that thief is executed. So I put evil from among us.”

      I can’t help but think what Judge Napitalano describes is deceit, tyranny, unjust, and authoritarian. It also sounds like we have been sold out. Ashcroft has been very sick. Maybe that means Jahuwah agrees? Bear

      Folks:

      Please forward this far and wide. It describes the power that those on the federal island of Exclusive Legislation will want to erroneously claim over the free inhabitants and citizens outside the federal island…..all courtesy of the Patriot Act.

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2333813167016516046

      A speech by Judge Napitalano with people like Ron Paul in audience.

      Listen to how he describes the Patriot Act.

      Dave