Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: definitions

  • wesouthworth@aep.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2007
      "Scott" <jazzstock67@...> wrote:

      "The Founders did not Grant the Federal Judiciary the Power to Interpret
      the Constitution"

      And I really enjoyed his input. Now consider this:

      “But, indeed, no private person has a right to complain, by suit in
      Court, on the ground of a breach of the Constitution. The Constitution,
      it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The States are a
      party to it.”
      Padelford, Fay & Co. plaintiffs in error vs. The Mayor and Aldermen of
      the City of Savannah, 14 GA 438 (1854)

      Logic dictates then, that the Federal Government by and through its
      federal agencies, cannot compel “their” agency Rules & Regulations upon
      the “private person,” there being NO CONTRACT with the Federal
      Government!

      (Now consider the nexus of the Social Security Number!)