FW: FROM THE NETWORK

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      Another in the nature of my last forwarded post:

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2007
        Hi all. First response here.

        Been watching your posts and enjoying the discourse. Lots of good positions
        (and a few mistakes by others) stated here.

        One thing I always kept in my arsenal is "is the ordinance, statute or
        Federal Law Constitutionally compliant?"

        We know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land (Article VI).
        By Supreme Court decisions..."any law that is repugnant to the Constitution
        is null and void."

        Well, my question to our "public servants" is this:

        Can you cite the Article or Amendment that this ordinance, statute or
        Federal Law is compliant with the Constitution? If so, then please show me.

        Obviously they can't since those ordinances, statutes and Federal Laws only
        apply to the "jurisdiction intended and only for the employees of that
        jurisdiction" i.e. "public servants" or The Patriot Act is only for Federal
        jurisdiction and Federal employees.....and not ME since I am not in that
        jurisdiction or an employee of the govt.

        They seem to crawl away every time.

        Best, Mr. Haplo

        >From: "Frog Farmer" <frogfrmr@...>
        >To: <tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [tips_and_tricks] FW: FROM THE NETWORK
        >Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:44:52 -0700
        >
        >Another in the nature of my last forwarded post:

        More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.