blood donor

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
       I went through some old documents and found a blood donor card issued by the RED CROSS. The law says that a person is a corporation yet corporations are fictions, not able to bleed. I am going to do some research on the matter of using this documentation to prove to the state that I am a human being. If anyone else has done this please let me know.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472