2 Peter

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      I just stumbled across this. It is a good warning about how the system works. Specifically changing meanings of words. It is from Peter 2:2-3.

      And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

      Makes it pretty obvious why they changed the definition of person, birth, citizen and others.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472