Re: [tips_and_tricks] Social Security Number

  • Doug
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 6, 2007
      Subsequently, several states have enacted laws restricting the use or display of SSNs. Specifically, we have identified 11 states-Arkansas,

      Arizona, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia

      Different States have different laws regarding SS # disclosure. Go to the below web site and it lists the laws by state.

      http://www.gao <http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d051016t.pdf>
      gov/new.items/d051016t.pdf