Re: [tips_and_tricks] oath of office

  • Pro Se
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
      Lets all make a FOIA request {FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT }
      REQUEST to all FEDERAL COURTS &
      ask for copies of the following:

      1. certified copy of their OATH OF OFFICE

      2. certified copy of their CIVIL COMMISSION

      3. certified copy of the CERTIFICATE OF ELECTION

      4. certified copy of their INSURANCE BOND [a.k.a. fidelity bond]

      send a request to the judge & the clerk & the prothonotary of said court & to the
      Administrative office of the courts in your state

      * if you don't know how to file a FOIA request
      there is a FOIA generator on-line

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
        NVTony@... [mailto:NVTony@...] wrote:

        > The people of America must eliminate the Fraudulent court system along
        > with the Federal Reserve and the I.R.S.

        ...in their own lives and cases, today, not later when somebody they
        respect provides the example, or when they are the last on their block
        to be still permitting the frauds.

        > The abolishment of the
        > American Bar Association and the Ban of any member of the American Bar
        > Association from ALL our public offices is a good start.

        No, that's an unattainable dream, because we all have the right to
        associate with whomsoever we desire, and scum rises to the top
        naturally. But we need not entertain them in our own private lives
        today. We need not encourage our young to join them.

        I eliminate them from my life by referring to requirements they'd have
        to have met in order to act without fraud (e.g. California Business &
        Professions Code Section 6067). After they know they don't meet the
        requirements, it's useless to further attempt to persuade me that they
        have any special powers that I do not myself have. In fact, I claim
        MORE! They have already confessed to crimes committed with the last
        sucker! I could arrest them NOW, but the jails are full! And a cop
        cannot ticket every speeder he sees! And I really do not have time to
        hold court for all the corrupt people in America. I have frogs to farm
        (purely to enhance my environment)!