Teachings on use of J-e-s-u-s & G-o-d

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007

      Somebody wrote me off groups asking:

      Do you have any teachings or studies already written up about using the name of Jesus and God? If so I would appreciate a copy.

      To which I replied, “Yes, that is in the rules for my Tips & Tricks group. That is also here: http://legalbears.com/index.php?page=endnts.”

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com