Where can I get a copy of the Torah?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007

      Somebody wrote me off groups saying:

      “After reading your last post, please give me a place to buy a Torah so that I can know more about what I should do in the future. I went on a search for one, but seems there are several sites listed but would like to know which book you recommend and how much is the cost for one.  Thanks.”

      To which I replied, “The Torah is the first five books of any B-ble; Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and Numbers. The problem is that publishers of B-bles do not obey the Torah themselves and fill those books with pagan names like G-o-d and Lord and cover up Jahuwah’s name by doing so. You want to proclaim His name; not cover it up. Bear’s Prayers contain a cleaned up version of Deuteronomy as well as numerous other passages of Scripture here: http://legalbears.com/index.php?page=bprayers and here: http://legalbears.com/index.php?page=prayerindex. The Scriptures teach that we become doers of the Word when we speak it out loud. Watch my video about that at “Google Video” by typing “legalbear” in the search feature and then clicking on the one that deals with a peaceful and prosperous life. I have also attached my prayers based on Exodus so you can start saying them. They are not completely done, but it is a substantial start. Bear”

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com