Re: [tips_and_tricks] CAN THE IRS LEVY CREDIT CARDS?? ... NEED SOME HELP.

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      I have it on good authority ( an accountant/tax litigation attorney), and several years experience proves it true, that the IRS will not attach borrow-able money until it is borrowed, meaning any "lines of credit." I have personally existed off of lines of credit, on a home, by paying all of my bills from that account and depositing all of my incoming checks into that account. This and my credit card accounts were the only accounts the IRS did not come after, and they came after me hard. They attacked my work, my investments, my property, my family and every one they knew of that knew me personally.
      Thusly I believe they will not attach money not yet borrowed. I also believe if they had any way legal or not to attached money that might be borrowed they would have done so already.
      This is just an opinion based on experience since I have not found any section that confirms or denies this.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472