undermining immoral court officers

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      Recently, Bear posted a statement concerning the court not "hearing" him. I am attempting to expand on this for a defense using the concept of undermining the witness, ie police officer,  judge and if applicable, prosecutor. Federal and most State rules allow: the witnesses character to be addressed, prosecutors valid authority to be questioned and a judge's bias to be determined by an "impartial observer."

      I would appreciate any scriptural, constitutional or moral based concepts that I can use for this purpose. They don't have to necessarily be verbatim, the meaning is all I am looking for.

      so far:
      1) Always love people and own things, never love things and own people.
      2) Truth creates the authority, authority can not create the truth.
      3) We are innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven rich.
      4) The people decide for the government, not the government decides for the people.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472