RE: [tips_and_tricks] license and privilege

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 23, 2007
      > I can't see getting off the plane at 11 p.m. and walking around
      > Connecticut looking for a fast food joint where students who want
      > silver and gems are loitering.

      I'd try the airport restaurant, and talk to the waitresses. One morning
      in downtown Anchorage, Alaska, at 10 AM, I found out that I had to be at
      the airport by 1 PM. I went to the nearest restaurant and told a
      waitress of my needs; several came to see my offer (a four carat oval
      amethyst) and one said to follow her to the car. I was dropped off in
      plenty of time right out front. Silver works almost all the time too.