- CHECKLIST B4 POSTING TO TIPS & TRICKS FOR COURT Your posts to Tips & Tricks are welcomed and encouraged, subject to the following checklist: * If you didMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007View Source
CHECKLIST B4 POSTING TO
TIPS & TRICKS
Your posts to Tips & Tricks are welcomed and encouraged, subject to the following checklist:
· If you did not intersperse your comments throughout the prior post, did you remember to clean off most (not all) of the prior post (having carrots next to it) prior to posting?
· Have you printed out your post and read it out loud to yourself looking for missing words and typos?
· Have you written your post in a word processor so it could check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar?
· If you are asking for suggestions in your post, did you tell us what state you are in?
· If you are asking for suggestions in your post, did you tell us what research you have already done on your issue?
· If you are asking for suggestions in your post, did you tell us what you were willing to pay for help?
· If you are asking for suggestions in your post, did you tell us what you were thinking about doing and why?
· Have you made any bald assertions unsupported by authority in your post? Mere opinions are not allowed as I consider them to be non-substantive. Tips & Tricks does not exist as a forum to express mere opinions.
· Have you asked any unanswered questions in your post? If you have, you should either answer the questions in your post, or, turn them into statements. Remember, the Socratic teaching method is not allowed on Tips & Tricks. If you know something, tells us what you know.
· Have you used any acronyms in your post? If you have, prior to posting you need to define them. An acronym is something like F.B.O.P.E., DOJ, SJ, or SMJ. You do not want to lose readership.
· Did you refer to a web page in your post? Remember, I, as moderator, require all websites devoted to patriot issues or legal reform promoted in my group to link to my webpages and Tips & Tricks prior to their promotion. I require group members that want to refer to those webpages to help obtain those links.
· Is your post of a private nature directed to only one group member? Remember, those MUST be sent direct off the group. If the reply is substantive, post both the question and the answer to the group. Get your email to those it is intended faster; sent it private!
· Did you fill in the subject line of your post? Yahoo puts posts together based on the subject line.
· Does your post have something to do with going to court?
· Does your post make any reference to luck, good luck, fortune, or fortunately? Remove those references prior to posting & keep in mind that those are names of pagan deities you should have nothing to do with.
· Does your post contain copyrighted material? Do you have permission to use it? Are you prepared to suffer the consequences of unauthorized use?
· Does your post talk down to or belittle another member? Does it contain flames with or without profanity? Will it cause the other poster to defend themselves? Take that out now, and save us both some time. Try to make your point with tact and without starting a fight.
· Does your post make reference to the Babylonian deity God (gawd) or the Greek deity Jesus (GeZeus)? You might as well figure out a way to make your point without using pagan deity’s names in advance. Review the group rules for an extensive explanation. Leave out references to the Egyptian deity Bible as well.
· Is your post about conventional law? If you want to talk about the UCC-1 and capturing your stawman you have to go to a different group. Same goes for apostilles.
Now that you have reviewed your post for the above criteria, you are ready to click send. J Bear
PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.
For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO 80634
BEAR'S WEB PAGES:
To subscribe to Tips & Tricks for court send an email to: