Skip to search.

Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: What does it mean to be human?

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hu-man
      Hu=hue=color
      color of man

      I do not know why people believe stuff like that without verifying it. It came from a small group of rather biased people.

      Etymology: Middle English humain, from Anglo-French, from Latin humanus; akin to Latin homo human being

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472