Re: What does it mean to be human?

  • goldilucks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 4:53 PM
      Hu-man
      Hu=hue=color
      color of man
    • mobinem@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 10:34 PM
        Hu-man
        Hu=hue=color
        color of man

        I do not know why people believe stuff like that without verifying it. It came from a small group of rather biased people.

        Etymology: Middle English humain, from Anglo-French, from Latin humanus; akin to Latin homo human being

        John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

        623-206-4339
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service location
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472