Re: [tips_and_tricks] my plan

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 4, 2007
      Black's Law does not list a definition for human or human being. That monster thing comes from the same place BAR means British Accredited what ever..

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • one
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 8, 2007
        On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 02:38 -0400, mobinem@... wrote:
        > Here is something I am going to try.
        >
        > I will get 3 medical doctors to sign affidavits verifying I am a
        > "human being". I will then record these documents in the county
        > recorders office and file a case for a declaratory judgement
        > establishing the validity of my claims, as witnessed and verified by
        > the doctors. This precedent will mean any corporation or government
        > agency that attempts to dispute this fact and treat me as a "person"
        > will have to first disprove the afore mentioned facts.Read the
        > following to understand why.

        ------------------------------------

        In tax matters the federal government does not proceed against a human
        being.
        They say a natural person is such as the Creator made us, however, a
        natural person with prescribed obligations, duties, privileges, or
        relative rights is an artificial person.
        All men when they enter political society adopt an artificial character
        and capacity which their status in that society determines.
        All born on territory under the Constitution for the United States of
        America or of the United States of America enter political society with
        at least one title of citizen. If they are born, or enter political
        society originally, in the District of Columbia, they enter political
        society with the titles of citizen of the United States and citizen of
        the District of Columbia.

        Do the States proceed against a human being ? No, the 14th amendment
        requires the States to give due process of law and equal protection of
        law to all persons, including aliens.

        People are not volunteering into United States and State residency
        citizenship; they cannot work in many circumstances without it. The
        rights to contract freely, employ freely, and work freely have been
        destroyed by the power to tax.

        And, many, in the end, cannot afford to refuse free credits which
        substitute, inadequately, for the credits taken in tax previously.

        The country was communized by the adoption of all ten planks of the
        communist manifesto before we entered political society. All you can
        do, until they outlaw it, is sign By You, to show your interests are not
        identical to those of the citizenship person(s). Some are also
        copyrighting NAME.
      • mobinem@aol.com

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 8, 2007
            To better understand the whole thing about the difference between human beings and artificial government created persons "who" are subject to the irs and other federal juristiction there is no better reference than Patrick Riots book "Invisible Contracts". Most of the contents comes from George Mercier, a court clerk in federal district court in New York, now deceased. I have not yet finished reading it. I find it difficult reading because of the complexity and also the disturbing content. Please read it. It explains how "the powers that be" presume control over us and what you can do about it.

            Richard Gieser

            Get your own web address.
          • D R
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 8, 2007

              People are not persons. instead of searching for human being, do a search on people, you know "we the people" in order to perform a more perfect union ....

              YICK WO v. HOPKINS, 118 U.S. 356, 370 (1886)

              Sovereignty itself is, of course, not subject to law, for it is the author and source of law; but in our system, while sovereign powers are delegated to the agencies of government, sovereignty itself remains with the people, by whom and for whom all government exists and acts. And the law is the definition and limitation of power.

              For the very idea that one man may be compelled to hold his life, or the means of living, or any material right essential to the enjoyment of life, at the mere will of another, seems to be intolerable in any country where freedom prevails, as being the essence of slavery itself.

              The Articles of Confederation uses "free inhabitants", those would not be persons.

              An early 1800s Bouviers defined a human being as a monster in some way. I have relooked for it, but have not [been able to locate] it. May have to visit a law library.

            • bradmarina@AOL.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 9, 2007

                PEOPLE. A state; as, the people of the state of New York; a nation in iis collective and political capacity. 4 T. R. 783. See 6 Pet. S. C. Rep. 467.

                2. The word people occurs in a policy of insurance. The insurer insures against "detainments of all kings, princes and people." He is not by this understood to insure against any promiscuous or lawless rabble which may be guilty of attacking or detaining a ship. 2 Marsh. Ins. 508. - Vide Body litic; Nation.

                                                Bouvier's Law Dictionary  1856

                See what's free at AOL.com.
              • mobinem@aol.com

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 9, 2007
                          On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 12:14 -0400, mobinem@... wrote:
                          > I know all this. The point is most people think they are a person.
                          > This is evidence of the fraud.

                          I don't think so. "Now it is my great honor to introduce the person who
                          has done more for this church than anyone else in the congregation."
                          People think they are a person because that's normal usage in English.
                          The 4th amendment says the people are to be secure in their persons.

                          The fraud is in leading people to believe Government is ever anything
                          but their adversary. If people had that fixed in their minds, they
                          would not accept one syllable without suspiciously questioning the
                          utterer as to his meaning.

                          Our greatest adversaries in Government sit on benches and the higher the
                          bench, the greater and more subtle the adversary. They know we have
                          these rights; they just concede as little as possible as grudgingly as
                          possible.

                          John Marshal wrote in Bank of Maryland v. Oakey that the right to trial
                          by jury in the seventh amendment was lex pro se introducta; that is,
                          it could be waived. That's basically the judge's attitude toward all
                          the rights. I think that attitude is a great breach of duty. But, they
                          are on the bench.