RE: [tips_and_tricks] my plan -- Caution!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007

      They did that to me and I didn't do anything about it in time to stop
      it, so I took advantage of it. Now there's a sealed report for those
      with a "need to know" and I'm able to reach out and give people the need
      to know. When they read it they get scared.

      Psychology is all theory (cannot really be evidence being pure theory)
      and amounts to a state religion which people may chose to waive its
      imposition upon them if they feel so inclined.