FW: [tips_and_tricks] my plan -- Caution!

  • Balsaman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007

      Individuals who decide to attempt to do this,  may also want to consider the sanity option the court applies.

      Send you f or mental evaluation

      Theref or e have the doct or s certify that you are also sane, or not insane!

      This sometimes seems ridiculous, does it not !

      Regards

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2007

        They did that to me and I didn't do anything about it in time to stop
        it, so I took advantage of it. Now there's a sealed report for those
        with a "need to know" and I'm able to reach out and give people the need
        to know. When they read it they get scared.

        Psychology is all theory (cannot really be evidence being pure theory)
        and amounts to a state religion which people may chose to waive its
        imposition upon them if they feel so inclined.