Causing oppressive government to be rendered powerless

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007

      Below are a few verses from Bear’s Prayers that I speak out loud on a regular basis:

      The 5th Book of the Law 30

      1 AND WHEN all these things have come upon us, the blessings and the curses which Moshè has set before us, and I call them to mind among all the nations where Jahuwah my Mighty Creator has driven us,[1] 2 And I return to Jahuwah my Mighty Creator and obey His voice according to all that Moshè commands us today,[2] me and my children, with all my mind and heart and with all my being, 3 Jahuwah my Mighty Creator restores my welfare and joy and has compassion upon me and gathers me again from all the nations where He has scattered us. 4 Even if any of my dispersed are in the uttermost parts of the heavens[3], from there Jahuwah my Mighty Creator will gather us and from there will He bring us. 5 And Jahuwah my Mighty Creator will bring us into the land of the living which the founders of my family[4] occupied, and we possess it; and He will do us good and multiply us above my fathers. 6 And Jahuwah my Mighty Creator remove impure things from my heart and the hearts of my descendants,[5] to desire after Jahuwah my Mighty Creator with all my mind and heart and with all my being; with the same desire that I have to breathe that I may live.

      7 And Jahuwah my Mighty Creator will put all these curses upon:

      1) my enemies,

      2)    those who hate me,

      3)    and those who persecute me.

      8 I obey the voice of Jahuwah and do all His commandments[6] which Moshè command me.

      9 Jahuwah my Mighty Creator makes me excel and have excessively more than enough profit in every work of my hand, in the fruit of my body, of my cattle, of my land, for good; for Jahuwah rejoices in prospering me[7], as He took delight in my fathers, 10 I obey the voice of Jahuwah my Mighty Creator, keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and I turn to Jahuwah my Mighty Creator with all my mind and heart and with all my being.[8]

      I want to comment on some portions of this passage and give you some thoughts that are the result of speaking this out loud over and over:

      1 AND WHEN all these things have come upon us, the blessings and the curses which Moshè has set before us, and I call them to mind among all the nations where Jahuwah my Mighty Creator has driven us,

      Above is a prophesy; the Yisra’elites will  be driven from the land of Yisra’el because of their disobedience and be scattered among the nations.

      2 And I return to Jahuwah my Mighty Creator and obey His voice according to all that Moshè commands us today, me and my children, with all my mind and heart and with all my being,

      After this scattering that takes place because of disobedience, it is possible to return to Jahuwah and obey His voice. Obeying Jahuwah’s voice consists of hearing and doing all that Mosheh commands; or, putting forth and speaking the Torah in order to become doers of it. In order to do this the right way it must be done with our entire “mind”, “heart,” and “being”.

      3 Jahuwah my Mighty Creator restores my welfare and joy and has compassion upon me

      When we meet the requirement, Jahuwah restores (return something to its previous condition) our welfare (our physical, social, and financial well-being) and joy (feelings of great happiness or pleasure). When Jahuwah sees us do this, His desire to help us (“compassion”) is restored!

      and gathers me again from all the nations where He has scattered us. 4 Even if any of my dispersed are in the uttermost parts of the heavens, from there Jahuwah my Mighty Creator will gather us and from there will He bring us. 5 And Jahuwah my Mighty Creator will bring us into the land of the living which the founders of my family occupied, and we possess it; and He will do us good and multiply us above my fathers.

      Since Jahshuwah says, “Let the dead bury the dead.” it must be possible to be alive enough to bury a literally dead person and yet from Jahshuwah’s point of view to be dead. This must mean that the “land of the living” is a state of mind wherein we can be used by Jahuwah. In the “land of the living” there must also be a greatly improved way of life.

      6 And Jahuwah my Mighty Creator remove impure things from my heart and the hearts of my descendants, to desire after Jahuwah my Mighty Creator with all my mind and heart and with all my being; with the same desire that I have to breathe that I may live.

      In Matthew 5 of Bear’s Prayers I turned a portion of the Beatitudes, or the Sermon on the Mount into this prayer:

      I am content, well and prosperous because I am a vine cleansed by pruning and so fitted to bear fruit; I am free from corrupt desire; free from every admixture of what is false and genuine I see Jahuwah!

      A revelation I was given as the result of saying this out loud over and over is that the way we “see Jahuwah” is by seeing him work. When He does miraculous, amazing things for us and we have testimonies to tell, we have seen Him. Continuing from the 5th Book of the Law 30:

      7 And Jahuwah my Mighty Creator will put all these curses upon:

      1) my enemies,

      2)    those who hate me,

      3)    and those who persecute me.

      I have learned to be cursed is to be hemmed in with obstacles and rendered powerless. The government that I am familiar with, the United States , has become our enemy, appears to hate us and certainly persecutes us. I had a sort of a vision. In the vision I saw the government throw our rights into a pit full of venomous snakes and sneeringly tell us, “If you want your rights go down there and get them.” Point being, if you exercise your rights they will make it very costly and inconvenient; possibly even have you prosecuted and sent to prison for having done so.

      A couple quick examples; one man I know is defending an injunction suit brought by the IRS because he exercised his right to associate with others and speak freely about how to arrange their affairs in order to eliminate their tax liability. This is something the Supreme Court and the Constitution (1st Amendment) say he has a right to do! If this case was brought against a government official a poorly written motion to dismiss would have crushed the case in short order on the basis that defending a suit hinders the government official’s performance of his duties. Since we are not government officials, they get to hassle us with the inconvenience and expense of defending suits all they want. Another man exercised his right to keep both his assets and his financial dealings out of the view of the government (see the 4th Amendment) and he is being prosecuted criminally for having done so! Most all of us have had our very right to live taxed by way of withholding and income tax. Let’s see, they tax us for exercising our right to live?? How much sense does that make? That is exactly the opposite of the Supreme Law of the land. Attorney Tommy Cryer raised this issue by way of well written and researched motions and the court denied them. Apparently the court believes that taxing the right to live is a.o.k.!

      Look again at the above! When we remove impure things from our hearts and desire after Jahuwah our Mighty Creator with all our mind and heart and with all our being; with the same desire that we have to breathe that we may live then Jahuwah will render powerless and hem in with obstacles our enemies, those who hate us, and those who persecute us! For most of the people in this group that would primarily be the government! Continuing from the 5th Book of the Law 30:

      8 I obey the voice of Jahuwah and do all His commandments which Moshè command me.

      Verse 8 originally said “If” I obey the voice of Jahuwah. I took out the “if” because I wanted to change this to possessive. I am trying to imitate Jahuwah as described in the Scriptures at Romans 4 and call those things which are not as though they were. In this case what I want to become is obedient to the voice of Jahuwah; first through the Scriptures; and second through hearing His voice as He speaks to me in my thoughts.

      I reversed engineered verse 8 via speaking it out loud quite a few times and arrived at this; Jahuwah turns persecutors, enemies, and hateful people loose upon us when we do not “do all His commandments”! This means that the source of oppressive government that prosecutes us and taxes us for exercising our rights is ourselves! Oppressive government exists and interacts with us individually because…we, individually, did not “do all His commandments”! Now, let us do a little more deductive reasoning/reverse engineering; this means that if we want to make oppressive government go away and stop interacting with us all we have to do is to…“do all His commandments”! When we do that Jahuwah will cause oppressive government to be hemmed in with obstacles and rendered powerless with respect to us; or, He will curse them instead of us. This is an individual thing. Jahuwah needs the government to oppress the disobedient. To me this means that they will not be totally destroyed. They will only be able to oppress the disobedient. Continuing from the 5th Book of the Law 30:

      9 Jahuwah my Mighty Creator makes me excel and have excessively more than enough profit in every work of my hand, in the fruit of my body, of my cattle, of my land, for good; for Jahuwah rejoices in prospering me, as He took delight in my fathers, 10 I obey the voice of Jahuwah my Mighty Creator, keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this Book of the Law, and I turn to Jahuwah my Mighty Creator with all my mind and heart and with all my being.

      So, when we meet the prerequisite Jahuwah causes us to prosper right in here in the midst of this world system. The way that all these promises can be obtained is by being obedient respecting Jahuwah’s Command to speak the Word out loud three times a day just like Daniel did; at the morning and evening oblation (time of prayer) and before we go to bed; as well as, while we are in the way as set forth in Deuteronomy 6 and 11; as well as, Joshua chapter 1.

      If you are not currently speaking Jahuwah’s Word on a daily basis, or, if you are not familiar with the benefits of speaking the Word on a daily basis, you may want watch the free video I put on Google about this.  You may also want to read the article about why I write the prayers the way I do at the link at the top of this email. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.legalresearchvideo.com

      www.cantheydothat.com

      [1] This all applies in the diaspora (the dispersion).

      [2] This takes place in the latter days.

      [3] This must have been Abraham’s bossom.

      [4] Abba? No Ab.

      [5] Was this heart circumcision overlooked in Acts? This circumcision comes from Jahuwah and has to do with loving Him.  You shall be saved and your house. Acts

      [6] In the latter days we shall do all His Commandments.

      [7] To oppose Jahuwah’s prosperity is to oppose the Torah!

      [8] This is what is of necessity.