A Great Day for Conquering a Country-Ha!

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007

      In the past I have mentioned to someone whom I considered to be the staunchest of believers that it was, “A great day for conquering a country.” To which they replied that it was their understanding of Scripture that it was not our job to conquer anything. Since then I have added 1st, 2nd, and 3rd John to Bear’s Prayers that I speak out loud on a regular basis. Out of First John 5:2-5 I read the following aloud to myself on a regular basis:

      The test of the genuineness of my love for Jahuwah's family lies in this question - do I love Jahuwah himself and do I obey his commands? For loving Jahuwah means obeying his commands[1], and these commands of his are not burdensome, for Jahuwah's "heredity" within me will always conquer the whole mass of men, and their governments withdrawn or unresponsive to Jahuwah[2]. My faith is the only way the world is conquered. I cannot conquer the world except I really believe that Jahshuwah is Jahuwah's Son.

      In light of this Scripture, maybe who I considered to be a staunch believer was not so staunch after all considering they did not seem to know the Scripture said this. In Numbers 14 Joshua, Caleb and the other ten scouts had just returned from scouting out the Promised Land and it here that we find one of the keys to conquering is what we say. I verse 30 we find, “Caleb quieted the people before Mosheh, and said, Let us go up at once and possess it; we are well able to conquer it.” As you may recall, in verses 31-32 it is written, “But his fellow scouts said, We are not able to go up against the people [of Canaan ], for they are stronger than we are. So they brought the Israelites an evil report of the land which they had scouted out, saying, The land through which we went to spy it out is a land that devours its inhabitants. And all the people that we saw in it are men of great stature.” In each case, what was said is what was gotten. Caleb and Joshua went in the Promised Land. The ten spies that made the “evil report” died in the wilderness.

      I propose that we all get over on the same side as Joshua and Caleb and put ourselves in a position to “conquer the whole mass of men, and their governments withdrawn or unresponsive to Jahuwah” by making a habit of speaking Jahuwah’s Word on a daily basis. If you are not familiar with the benefits of speaking the Word on a daily basis, you may want watch the free video I put on Google about this. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.legalresearchvideo.com

      www.cantheydothat.com

      [1] Loving Jahuwah means obeying his commands!

      [2] Like I said, it is a plan for conquering the world. My heredity is to be a conqueror of the “world”; the whole mass of men alienated from Jahuwah and their governments.