Making the government fear you...

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007

      Below are a couple more verses from Bear’s Prayers that I speak out loud on a regular basis:

      25 This day Jahuwah has put the dread and fear of me upon the peoples who are under the whole heavens, who have heard the report of me and tremble and are in anguish because of me. 35 I take the cattle as booty for myself and the spoil of the cities which I have captured. 36 There is no city too high and strong for me; Jahuwah my Mighty Creator delivers all to me.

      I have experienced them fearing me both in and out of jail and can tell you that there is great benefit to it. Thomas Jefferson is said to have said something to the same effect; when the people fear the government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people there is freedom.

      I got stopped on the way back from a Passover celebration I attended. I showed to deputy sheriff my International Driver’s Permit with Tel Aviv address, Commonwealth of Israel registration, and proof of insurance from the Middle Eastern Insurance Company. When he asked where I was headed. I asked in return, “Why are you asking me that question?” He didn’t want to answer my question and didn’t. The only other comment he made was that he was giving me a warning. I explain how speaking the above Scripture out loud and in the first person present tense has created the reality of them being afraid of me in the free video I put on Google about this. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com