Moving on still

  • Tim Kiley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2003
      I think they would have to "buy" such land from the Government of the
      Country of Oceanus and they would probably not be able to do so with
      substance. Then Oceanus would probably not O.K. them making their "land"
      into a new country...

      Granted the Laws of Nations is not my strong area of study!

      Tim Kiley