Re: [tips_and_tricks] "return"

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2007
      Notice the "vi et armis" which invalidates everything. The concept that I am informing them that I am only doing this because they "have a gun to my head" means that if they use it against me they have to admit they had a gun to my head. If they claim I did not file then they are committing perjury. They can claim they did not accept my filing, but then they have to say what was wrong with it which violates the Beard rule.
      The only way to beat them is to them in a "da**ed if you do, da**ed if you don't" position.
      I would rather them totally ignore me and stay out of my life.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472