Seatbelt enforcement=$$ making scheme

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007

      QUESTION: How do you BREAK the 'Law' in order to ENFORCE the 'Law'?

      Attached below is the official "Memorandum Of Understanding" (MOU) that the Washington Traffic Safety Commission is peddling to area Law Enforcement Agencies (LEO's) in order to promote WTSC's "Zero Tolerance" seat-belt "Click it or Ticket" campaign. This is the proverbial 'Smoking Gun' that shows the level of tyranny and corruption in your public officials. This MOU sets forth the QUOTA requirements for area LEO's to grab their 'fair share' of Federally funded grant monies --money that actually originated from the back's of honest working, law-abiding Citizens and their labors -- typically called 'taxes', i.e., 'pecuniary contributions'.

      The sweat from your brow is now going to be used to enforce this overtime law enforcement seat belt blitz emphasis patrol, and in the process, participating LEO's are going to enhance their revenue, as well as that of the local District Courts and the State of Washington to the tune of $86 bucks for every seat-belt ticket they write during this "Click it or Ticket" campaign. How so? According to RCW 3.50.100 "Revenue-Disposition" concerning municipal courts, and RCW 3.62.020 "Income of Court" concerning District Courts, 32% of all fines collected are remitted monthly to the State Treasurer in Olympia .

      This is nothing but a REVENUE ENHANCEMENT SCAM designed by lawyer-legislators and their pettyfoggershyster lackeys of the bench and the bar for their criminal 'JUST-US' system, and has nothing to do with your safety or saving your life! Not only is this going on in the State of Washington, but Nationwide, as all 50 States have, to one degree or another, signed on for this Federal dole on the dull roll of the leach patrol.

      You should be incensed! Notice that this MOU sets forth an enforcement time period for writing tickets between May 20th and June 2nd, and a MINIMUM QUOTA with a "DESIRED OUTCOME", but that the official Legislative Act, i.e., 'The Law' enabling enforcement and ticketing for not wearing a seat belt doesn't actually go into "effect" until June 13th!

      Therefore, we repeat the question: "How do you BREAK the 'Law' in order to ENFORCE the 'Law'? Notwithstanding, any ticket written before the law takes effect is null and void.

      MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WASHINGTON TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION
      1000
      So. Cherry St., PO Box 40944, Olympia, WA 98504-0944

      THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered into by and between: _________________________________________________________________ Agency name Hereinafter referred to as "Contractor" and the WASHINGTON TRAFFIC SAFETY COMMISSION, hereinafter referred to as "WTSC"

      IT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS AGREEMENT to provide overtime funding to law enforcement agencies to conduct "Zero Tolerance – Safety Belt Emphasis Patrols" during the period between May 20th and June 2nd, 2002. The goal of this project is to contact as many violators as possible with a "Zero Tolerance" for seat belt violations

      IT IS, THEREFORE, MUTUALLY AGREED THAT::

      Contractor will provide a commissioned police officer (active or paid reserve) with appropriate equipment (vehicle, radar, etc) on an "overtime" basis (not to exceed 1.5 times normal salary) to enforce seat belt laws. No on-duty personnel will be funded.

      The period of activity will begin on May 20 and extend through 2 June, 2002. Funding is not available for activity before or after this period and funding may not exceed the amount prescribed in the attached Request for Proposal Performance standards for funded personnel are a minimum of three (3) self-initiated contacts per hour funded with a "desired outcome" of three (3) seat belt citations per hour. This is an enforcement activity with "zero tolerance" for seat belt violations. It is expected Notices of Infraction (NOI’s) will be issued at contact unless circumstances dictate otherwise. It is understood that violator contacts may result in related, time consuming activity. Such activity will be considered for reimbursement. Activity other than that initiated through emphasis patrol contact (investigating collisions, emergency responses, etc) will be the responsibility of the contracting agency and may not be considered for reimbursement.

      Contractor must submit for reimbursement not later than June 21, 2002. Billings will include:

      Invoice Voucher, A19-1A Form (attached) Please note that we cannot accept a FAX. We must have your agency identified as the "Claimant", a Federal Tax ID # and an original signature of the agency head, command officer or contracting officer on the A-19 form.

      Payroll support documents (overtime slips, payroll documents, etc)

      Officer worksheets (showing 3 or more self-initiated contacts per hour) Post-event 100-car seat belt survey

      Disputes arising under this agreement shall be resolved by a panel consisting of one representative of the Washington Traffic Safety Commission, one representative from your agency and a mutually agreed upon third party. The dispute panel shall thereafter decide the dispute with the majority prevailing. Either party may terminate this agreement upon (30) days written notice to the other party. In the event of termination of this agreement, the terminating party shall be liable for the performance rendered prior to the effective date of termination.

      IN WITNESS WHEREOF, PARTIES HAVE EXECUTED THIS AGREEMENT.

      APPROVED/DISAPPROVED

      ____________________________________________________ Agency
      Washington
      Traffic Safety Commission

      ______________________ Contracting Agent (Print/type Name)

                                Return to:  WTSC PO Box 40944 Olympia , WA 98592-0944

                                ____________________________ Signature

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.legalresearchvideo.com

      www.cantheydothat.com

    • mr.Bill Ashlock
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
        Bear I have a solution to  people who work out of their vehicles.........
        There is an anti slavery law on the books where you can not
         be chained or strapped to your work place.........hmmmmmmmmm
         recon that would stop alot of B S huh

      • Moisha Pippik

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007

            It goes by the year of manufacture not just because the law says wear your seat belts.

            That’s why you don’t have to have seat belts in older cars that were never built with them!

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
              > Another point to make with regards to the seatbelt
              > law............shall we the people be pulling over all school bus
              > vehicles with unbelted children in all the seats? Where is the
              > exemption for school buses? I cannot find one, nor, can I see
              > equality under the law. This is a denial of due process for the
              > sheople.

              You got it! This is a point to consider: is one a free member of a
              republic, or is one is herded manipulated revenue source? I was going
              to say that the seatbelt laws are mere leaves on the tree of regulations
              of those who APPLY OVER THEIR SIGNATURES to be regulated in a commercial
              venue. Then they mistakenly forget their waivers and cry about
              oppression. Meanwhile, recently born and educated minions anticipating
              paychecks are habitually mistreating the few who have NOT applied to be
              regulated under a profit-making insurance scheme. That's where I find
              myself, having to educate these minions if I don't want to be with them
              long enough to be kicked out of jail after I meet their gang leaders.
              My newest idea for initial experimentation is somewhat guided by my
              recent poker education. I'm thinking of offering them a wager while I'm
              sitting in the back of the car with the flashing lights. Maybe they can
              twist that into further charges! Or maybe I can turn a few into
              undercover operatives for the Constitution Rangers. See, I intend to
              show each one of the decision makers (no need to mess with accessory
              minions) exactly "what I have on them", my secret files. Then I give
              them the choice to continue on their former course, or make a deal. I
              forecast dire results for the former and wonderful rewards for the
              latter. How does that sound as a strategy?

              Is anyone else besides me following the "We, the People" case? The one
              where a corporation sucked in a bunch of followers to waive their own
              rights and operate under a corporate umbrella? Whose side was Bob
              really on anyway? I voiced my concerns about it years ago and was
              ignored.

              On the other hand, Daum seems to have found another student who is
              willing to attempt government under the founders original plan, and I'm
              hot to act in that regard myself. I need an issue though as I'm not out
              to waste time or efforts. I'm sure I'll have one in time as "there's
              always a next case". Whatever starts the "incident", I will be trying
              to involve every constitutional question I've been saving since my last
              case over 20 years ago! I will morph into the Ultimate TarBaby!

              Now you know why I am forwarding posts from Daum's list to this one, so
              anyone interested can come with us and go into that court which is
              currently dusty and full of cobwebs, that initial "one supreme Court"
              that existed prior to the "inferior courts" created later by congress
              (if we ignore the whole civil war era).

              In periods of Chaos, the Chinese see Great Opportunity!

            • Mike Beiser
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
                The year 1972 comes to mind; the first auto to raise saftey awareness
                was the Tucker 48 sedan with its 'pop out saftey glass wind screen;

                > It goes by the year of manufacture not just because the law says
                wear your
                > seat belts.
                >
                > That's why you don't have to have seat belts in older cars that were
                never
                > built with them!
              • mr.Bill Ashlock
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
                  To all whom work out of their vehicle,there is an anti slavery law on
                  the books now so, next time challenge them if you work out
                  of your vehicle......18?? law states no one can be tied to chained to or
                  restrained at their work place.....

                  Mike Beiser <mbeisr@...> wrote:
                  The year 1972 comes to mind; the first auto to raise saftey awareness
                  was the Tucker 48 sedan with its 'pop out saftey glass wind screen;

                  > It goes by the year of manufacture not just because the law says
                  wear your
                  > seat belts.
                  >
                  > That's why you don't have to have seat belts in older cars that were
                  never
                  > built with them!

                  Luggage? GPS? Comic books?