re: Law discussion marathon on Sunday 6-3-07

  • WOODROW GILLESPIE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:48 PM
      Barry if it is okay for me to post the upcoming marathon in HTML in case there are those who cannot download and attachment.  Thanx.  Mel
      Sunday, June 3, 2007
      Law Discussion Marathon on First Amendment Radio
      http://firstamendradio.com for more info
      • Starting at 10:00 am
      • Ends at 8:00 pm
      • Your favorite guest speakers and hosted by Mel of Mel's Bar and Grill
      • Support Materials never before offered
      • Hard hitting topics, i.e. U.S. citizen vs. State National, getting rid of debts, federal indictments
      • Traffic citations, License vs. right
      • Offensive strategies for Misdemeanors
      • Process and court procedures
      • Common Law practice
      • Commercial process
      • Proceeds from today go to update equipment on First Amendment Radio
      • CALL IN AND ASK YOUR QUESTIONS!!!
      • TUNE IN SUNDAY,
      • JUNE 3, 2007