Re: [tips_and_tricks] File - Sources of grief for the moderator.txt

  • Libertyvsfreedom@wmconnect.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Greetings Bear.
      I completely agree with your position.  The group doesn't need such strife, and neither do I  What I need is a complete understanding on how we are to participate.  I'm new to the group and to a computer.  I feel ashamed to ask for a little special one on one contact with you but I do believe it will make belonging to this group a whole lot better for all of us.  Can I call you for some instructions?
      Richie