Re: Police Traps

  • titleinnovations
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2007
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "nanken261" <nanken261@...> wrote:

      > In Michigan they actually set up traps for people not buckled.

      Friday before Memorial Day I turned onto a road that was stopped.
      Lights changing and traffic not moving. This was a busy two lane that
      I expected to be this way around rush hour on Friday, but not at the
      time I was there.

      In the middle of the road were six law enforcement agents masquerading
      as police officers (in Pennsylvania "police officers" have been banned
      since the "Judicial Repealer Act of 1968" and have been replaced by
      "law enforcement agents" codified as Pa.R.Crm.P. 9017(6)).

      This guy wanted me to roll down the window. After shaking my head no
      and his yelling and hand gesturing, I finally did. As I did so, I let
      him know he was making me lose expensive air conditioning. He thought
      that was funny.

      I told him "you are really gumming up the works today! I have been in
      this line for twenty minutes and I could not even see where the
      backlog began." His response was "maybe".

      He told me they were doing a "seat belt check" and he had to hand me a
      piece of paper. I told him I did not need it, yet he insisted I had
      to take it.

      When he seemed done, I stuck my head out of the window and looked him
      straight in the eyes and said "Do you understand you are currently
      interfering with commerce"?

      He smiled and laughed. Then his eyes darted to the right and an "oh
      sh-t" look came on his face.

      I said "oh you do understand what you are doing!"

      He said "you can go, hurry up" and then shouted so all six could hear
      "hurry up, lets get these people out of here".

      I am sure there were crimes they could have been investigating and
      maybe even solving while they were interfering with commerce and
      infringing on Citizens rights. They seem to be much smarter on TV.

      John