seal update

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 5:09 PM
      Let me say first that I have no way to validate what I am about to state. I
      do how ever have great faith in the man that informed me of the following.
      The Queen recently visited this country for a few specific reasons. One of
      which was to issue to our government her new seal. Apparently there was a
      problem with the validity of her seal. Her claim was that the old one was wore
      out. Seals do not wear out, only the devices do.
      It seems almost too coincidental to me that I started this seal post 2
      months ago and now this. For those that are studying this concept please forward
      to me any material you uncover either for or against.

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472