RE: FW: [tips_and_tricks] Is IRS foreign to the Constitution-TheInformer thinks not

  • one
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2007
      The e-mail said you wrote it because it arrived under your handle.
      Sheesh, as they say.
      Fact is there are only three sources of law under the Constitution
      for/of The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... itself, Treaties made under
      their authority or is it under its authority, and laws of the United
      States made in pursuance therof the said Constitution. Consumer is a
      figment of substance in those laws. One nice feature of consumer, since
      he or she consumes, is it cannot be an artifical. Now this fact, I
      think, supersedes any arcana of capitalization. We have to work with
      the givens. If you throw away the givens like US v Schlecter and
      consumer, you might end up as a David without a sling.

      Seals, it seems to me, might be wielded by consumers. After all, ye
      olde sovereigns didn't do much of anything but consume, did they ?

      As for the SASE, I think it's a good thing there are agricultural
      extension agents to spread the word about wind breaks and contour
      plowing and such. Of course, even a fair wind can carry contagion.
      When they came to communize the Kulaks in Ukraine and Nebraska, the
      commissars did not really depend for their authority on evidence of use
      of SASE's or visits from the agro agent.

      If people haven't been able to access ye common law, it's been for some
      other reason than lack of substance money, since a promissory note will
      found an action of debt without either allegation or proof of
      consideration, substantial or not.