FW: LOSER FROM LOSERVILLE

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: James Alan Daum [mailto:JamesAlanDaum@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:37 AM
      To: James Alan Daum
      Subject: Re: LOSER FROM LOSERVILLE

      **You lost me James in reference to the citation. Are you saying that
      the crown power transferred to you? As I read the citation and the rest
      of the case it talks of EXTERNAL sovereignty.such that exists between
      nation states in relation to each other.**

      I was born with it. The crown comes from "corona" approximating a halo
      and meaning the gr--- of G-- which the monarch was wont to claim for
      himself when holding the power of life and death over his subjects.
      "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
      equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
      Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
      Happiness." Unanimous Declaration

      "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the
      protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our
      Lives, our Fort---s, and our sacred Honor." Unanimous Declaration

      Prior to the Unanimous Declaration of Freedom and Independence divine
      right was exclusive to the king. Our ancestors said otherwise but had
      to fight for it.

      **Be cautious [humor.NOT insult].I saw a bumper sticker that said, "Just
      be glad G-- loves you cause everybody else thinks you're an a-hole." **

      Correct! Nobody likes me. This makes it a little hard for me to be
      idealistic about people that I would prefer to exterminate.

      **Gee.I wonder what the significant difference was with respect to duty
      unto government. **

      I'm missing something here?

      We have an obligation to each other if not a covenant with G-- to be the
      trustees of his creations.

      "And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the
      protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our
      Lives, our Fort---s, and our sacred Honor." (Supra)

      "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
      deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That
      whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
      the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new
      Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its
      powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their
      Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments
      long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;
      and accordingly all experience hath shown, that mankind are more
      disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves
      by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long
      train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object
      evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their
      right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
      new Guards for their future security." Unanimous Declaration

      **Sorry James.typo.GPO. http://www.gpoaccess.gov/constitution/index.html
      <http://www.gpoaccess.gov/constitution/index.html> **

      Government Printing Office. Grotesque Propaganda Orifice.

      I believe that the producers have inappropriately used the term
      "government" but there is good information here.

      **See first under "Other US Constitution Publications on GPO
      Access"..read first page.**

      I have saved the website for future reference.

      **I say I have:
      1. A lawful duty to govern.those who wish to join voluntarily my
      political society as well as a lawful duty to govern my own actions
      2. A legislative organization that has to give me the means to
      govern.**

      I'll thank you kindly NOT to amend my words please!