RE: [tips_and_tricks] Invito beneficium non datur

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2003

      I think a passport has to with getting back into this country when you come back?  You can come back into the country from Canada or Mexico with a driver’s license.  I don’t think that’s the case for many other countries.  Also, the passport proves to other countries where you’re from.  Each country has different arrangements with each other country.  To get in some you must have a visa if you are from certain other countries.  What do I know?  The most foreign travel I’ve ever done was to Canada and Mexico.  You might try contacting the consulate for the country you want to go to and see what it takes.  Bear

      For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 17795 E. Eldorado Place #201, Aurora, CO  80013 303-481-0379 rm 107 fax 810-958-6113

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/legalbearscomputers

      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2003
        I would not make any bets on this. I think in some
        cases an invitation is necessary for the person in the
        other country to get a visa to enter the destination
        country, though.

        Yes, Edwin, I think that is correct. I read the book THE GOLD OF EXODUS, which I recommend highly. In that book some treasure hunters wanted to go to Saudi Arabia to search for the gold abandoned by the Israelites at the base of Mt. Sinai. They suspected it would be there based upon Exodus 36:3 which says, "3 And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.
        4 And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made;
        5 And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the LORD commanded to make.
        6 And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.
        7 For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much." They believed that the "too much" part had been left at the base of the mountain. They had to wait for some time before they could get a visa. Getting the visa depended upon getting an invitation from a sheik inside that country. Bear

        http://search.yahoo.com