Skip to search.

Re: Parking ticket Massachusettes

  • winetaster6
    Message 1 of 7 , May 28, 2007
      I just want to thank you all for your help. As it turns out, it was
      easier to find what I was looking for thanks to the internet. The
      Massachusettes statutes are all online and in about 1 hour I found
      the following information. Basically it says that for a 1st offence,
      no fine will be collected. Thanks to this group I will continue to
      fight for my rights and do the neccessary research to defend my
      personnal rights and freedoms.

      Below is the quote from the state of Massachusettes statutes.

      "Any person notified to appear before the parking clerk, as provided
      herein, may appear before such parking clerk or his designee and
      confess the offense charged, either personally or through an agent
      duly authorized in writing or by mailing to such parking clerk the
      notice and the fine provided herein, such payment to be made only by
      postal note, money order or check made out to the parking clerk. If
      it is the first violation subject to this section committed by such
      person in a particular city or town in the calendar year, the parking
      clerk shall dismiss the charge without the payment of any fine; if it
      is the second, third or fourth violation so committed in such city or
      town in the calendar year, payment to the parking clerk of a fine of
      five dollars for each such violation shall operate as a final
      disposition of the case"
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "winetaster6"
      <jlaporte02@...> wrote:

      > I live in the City of Medford right outside of boston.. Its a
      > residential neighborhood for the most part but at the end of the
      street
      > is a restaurant, very good, but on friday nights the customers park
      on
      > our street and theres no parking anywhere. The restaurant itself
      doesnt