Re: [tips_and_tricks] Is IRS foreign to the Constitution-The Informer thinks ...

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      In a message dated 5/28/2007 4:00:49 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, frogfrmr@... writes:
      "The United States is a belligerent government under international law
      of nations and the people therein. Yes you, dear reader, are the enemy
      subject and have never, ever, been a sovereign, and neither have your
      relatives dating back to 1787, UNLESS your relatives were one of the
      aristocracy having land and money and possibly a grant from the Crown."
      Incorrect per:

      Treaty of Paris In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.

      Article 1

      His Britannic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz., New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, to be free sovereign and independent states, that he treats with them as such, and for himself, his heirs, and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, propriety, and territorial rights of the same and every part thereof.

      Article 7

      There shall be a firm and perpetual peace between his Britannic Majesty and the said states, and between the subjects of the one and the citizens of the other, wherefore all hostilities both by sea and land shall from henceforth cease. All prisoners on both sides shall be set at liberty, and his Britannic Majesty shall with all convenient speed, and without causing any destruction, or carrying away any Negroes or other property of the American inhabitants, withdraw all his armies, garrisons, and fleets from the said United States, and from every post, place, and harbor within the same; leaving in all fortifications, the American artillery that may be therein; and shall also order and cause all archives, records, deeds, and papers belonging to any of the said states, or their citizens, which in the course of the war may have fallen into the hands of his officers, to be forthwith restored and delivered to the proper states and persons to whom they belong.

      Article 10

      The solemn ratifications of the present treaty expedited in good and due form shall be exchanged between the contracting parties in the space of six months or sooner, if possible, to be computed from the day of the signature of the present treaty. In witness whereof we the undersigned, their ministers plenipotentiary, have in their name and in virtue of our full powers, signed with our hands the present definitive treaty and caused the seals of our arms to be affixed thereto.

      Done at Paris, this third day of September in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-three.

      D. Hartley [Seal]John Adams [Seal]B. Franklin [Seal]John Jay [Seal]

      "As a result of the separation from Great Britain by the colonies,
      acting as a unit, the powers of external sovereignty passed from the
      Crown not to the colonies severally, but to the colonies in their
      collective and corporate capacity as the United States of America. Even
      before the Declaration, the colonies were a unit in foreign affairs,
      acting through a common agency-namely, the Continental Congress,
      composed of delegates from the thirteen colonies. That agency exercised
      the powers of war and peace, raised an army, created a navy, and finally
      adopted the Declaration of Independence. Rulers come and go; governments
      end and forms of government change; but sovereignty survives. A
      political society cannot endure without a supreme will somewhere.
      Sovereignty is never held in suspense. When, therefore, the external
      sovereignty of Great Britain in respect of the colonies ceased, it
      immediately passed to the Union."
      Incorrect per: (requirements of GREAT SEALS)

      "The rights of sovereignty extend to all persons and things not privileged, that are within the territory. They extend to all strangers resident therein; not only to those who are naturalized, and to those who are domiciled therein, having taken up their abode with the intention of permanent residence, but also to those whose residence is transitory. All strangers are under the protection of the sovereign while they are within his territory and owe a temporary allegiance in return for that protection."

      [Carlisle v. United States, 83 U.S. 147, 154 (1873)

      Article 10

      The solemn ratifications of the present treaty expedited in good and due form shall be exchanged between the contracting parties in the space of six months or sooner, if possible, to be computed from the day of the signature of the present treaty. In witness whereof we the undersigned, their ministers plenipotentiary, have in their name and in virtue of our full powers, signed with our hands the present definitive treaty and caused the seals of our arms to be affixed thereto.

      Done at Paris, this third day of September in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-three.

      D. Hartley [Seal]John Adams [Seal]B. Franklin [Seal]John Jay [Seal]

      Sour

      John-Chester: Stuart: sovereign without subjects

      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472