Robert Fox truck signs at court house

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2007
      Robert's successes with habeas corpus writs in Texas and
      Arkansas last few years is reason courts want him gone.
      Jailers in past did try to kill him fracturing spine
      and head upside down dropped and kicked so still
      suffering effects of american system on traffic tickets.
      He has teamed up with Randall Kelton in Texas whose
      hobby and sport is grand jury criminal complaints. Will
      update as this one plays out. Big truck side sign says
      Aggeravated Kidnapping filed aginst Judge Bentley
      and names 3 of his baliff's. Good way to make news.

      hobot

      Hi Friends, Robert Fox and I attended a trial for Dr. Barry
      Brooks on 4/10/07 when Robert was arrested in open court in
      Cherokee County, Rusk, Texas, for allegedly having an
      outstanding warrant. He was removed from the courtroom
      under force of arms and taken to an interrogation room for 2
      hours. This was a ruse to get him out of the courtroom so he
      could not help Barry with his defense. It turns out there was
      no warrant and he was subsequently released, so Robert filed
      criminal complaints with the grand jury against the judge, the 2
      DA's, and 2 bailiffs for Aggravated Kidnapping, as well as
      Official Oppresion and Felony Breach of Fiduciary Duty.He
      then went out and acquired 2 old bobtail trucks to use as
      rolling billboards and another friend lent his van to the cause.
      We got signs painted on the trucks and parked them at the
      courthouse for the taxpayers of the county to see what crimes
      their public officials are committing. CBS 19 News out of
      Tyler filmed the event and interviewed Robert for the evening
      news. On Saturday 5/26, Rusk county had a fair on the
      courthouse grounds and we parked a truck there again so that
      a thousand more people could be exposed to the public
      officials' nefarious deeds. Attached are some pics and a copy
      of the flyers that were passed out at the event. We plan on
      making the rounds to several more courthouses in Texas and
      Oklahoma in the near future. Enjoy.Steve