Re: [tips_and_tricks] Invito beneficium non datur

  • Thrust
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2003
      Does anyone have information on how to travel without a passport? Is such
      possible?

      There was a guy in Texas who made his own. He traveled in and out of the country with it. The feds busted him. They charged him with forging a passport. He won the case because his passport didn't look anything like a U.S. passport.

      I read another story about members of the Kingdom of Heaven Church. They left the country with Kingdom of Heaven Passports. When they got back the guards at the border refused to let them back in. They went a distance away and began to praise Yahweh. When they got back to the gate/entrance, the same guards that refused them entrance allowed them in!

      I have seen the equivalent of a passport issued by the State of Nebraska Secretary of State. The guy was born in Nebraska, did his homework and discovered that a state could issue an official document that served as a passport. I don't remember the exact wording on the document but it said something to the effect that he was born in America in Nebraska. "PLEASE" don't ask me for any more details because I've told you all I remember. You'll have to do your own homework. Bear

      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2003
        My understanding is if someone in the country you are going to visit invites you to their country (I presume by letter) that a passport is not needed.
        Dan
      • Legalbear
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2003

          I think a passport has to with getting back into this country when you come back?  You can come back into the country from Canada or Mexico with a driver’s license.  I don’t think that’s the case for many other countries.  Also, the passport proves to other countries where you’re from.  Each country has different arrangements with each other country.  To get in some you must have a visa if you are from certain other countries.  What do I know?  The most foreign travel I’ve ever done was to Canada and Mexico.  You might try contacting the consulate for the country you want to go to and see what it takes.  Bear

          For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 17795 E. Eldorado Place #201, Aurora, CO  80013 303-481-0379 rm 107 fax 810-958-6113

          www.legal-research-video.com
          www.legalbears.com
          www.freedivorceforms.net
          http://www.stores.ebay.com/legalbearscomputers

          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2003
            I would not make any bets on this. I think in some
            cases an invitation is necessary for the person in the
            other country to get a visa to enter the destination
            country, though.

            Yes, Edwin, I think that is correct. I read the book THE GOLD OF EXODUS, which I recommend highly. In that book some treasure hunters wanted to go to Saudi Arabia to search for the gold abandoned by the Israelites at the base of Mt. Sinai. They suspected it would be there based upon Exodus 36:3 which says, "3 And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.
            4 And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made;
            5 And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the LORD commanded to make.
            6 And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.
            7 For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much." They believed that the "too much" part had been left at the base of the mountain. They had to wait for some time before they could get a visa. Getting the visa depended upon getting an invitation from a sheik inside that country. Bear

            http://search.yahoo.com