State Income Tax

  • dstein4
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2003
      Sounds perfect. Just two more questions: Has anyone had luck with
      this?

      For one thing luck comes from Lucifer; something you shouldn't want to talk about or be involved in. For another, legal maneuvers should be made with logic and reason, and in particular, the approval of Jahweh. I wasn't to long ago I posted to the list about conditional acceptances with two web pages where you could read up on the procedure. Yes, I've heard a lot of good things about "conditional acceptances."

      Is there a particular format or form to use for the letter?

      No there's not. You just need to be confidently lead by the Holy Spirit. Unless Jahweh helps you nothing will work. See Psalm 127:1,
      "Except the Jahweh build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Jahweh keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

      Thanks