Re: Fighting A Foreclosure

  • mn_chicago
    Message 1 of 36 , May 16, 2007
      Wednesday 17 May 2007

      Lions 2 Christion nil

      Just got word that the Illinois supreme court
      has denied my writ of prohibition. Like the
      appellate court, no reason is ever given for
      the denial.

      This will certainly embolden the judge who ignored
      my challenge to subject matter jurisdiction.

      Moderator/Bear: Not necessarily. Just because they denied it doesn't necessarily mean that they didn't make a phone call. You need a better way to get his attention. Try filing a criminal complaint against him straight into the same case.

      mn
    • mn_chicago