Re: 1968 version of 12 USC §412

  • goldilucks
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2007
      > ... but I was not smart enough to realize that it was HJR192 that
      made FRNs into legal tender, and that if undone, their status would
      change. I realized that after reading the file by "Clarity" this past
      year. FF

      Any FRN's over a $100 denomination were removed from circulation in
      1969, coincident (I don't believe in coincidences) with the
      implementation of the FRCP and the negotiable instruments law aka UCC,
      as a tender of payment dishonored means you no longer owe the debt.