Foreclosure

  • mln_rchrd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      hello group i need know-ledge from the person or [persons who can
      assist me in stopping an eviction.
      i am due in court on the 18th of may, for a court apperance. i
      really dont look to win here all of my motions have been trashed in
      file 13.

      if i lose, the eviction will take place after that, so i need your
      assistance in filing an emergency motion to stop it or to buy me
      more time to work another plan.
      the person who posted the below info please contact me or if you
      know someone who can assist me please contact me before friday if
      possible.

      thanks
      Richard

      call
      256-232-2416

      6-10pm cst

      eviction
      To stop an eviction...[are you referring to a sheriff
      eviction resulting from a foreclosure(?)]... I would
      enter an emergency motion challenging subject matter
      jurisdiction for lack of: bond for the case, bond for
      the statute(s), and bond for the judge appearing
      anywhere on the record.

      Here is more info: It is to be given to the County
      Clerk, but I would incorporate some of the demands
      into your motion to give your motion more strength.

      I have no clue if it will work. I know for certain
      the emergency motion will work. Once you have your
      emergency motion filed, make a copy for the office of
      the sheriff that handles evictions. The sheriff
      cannot proceed to evict while there is an active
      motion
      in play.