State Income Tax

  • dstein4
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2003
      About a year ago received from the IRS CP-515 and replied with the
      appropriate responses. Have now received from the Colorado State
      Dept. of Rev. their same basic letter: Icome paid to you year
      1999.... have not received a return..... Anyone lead me in the
      right direction?
    • Legalbear
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2003
        About a year ago received from the IRS CP-515 and replied with the
        appropriate responses. Have now received from the Colorado State
        Dept. of Rev. their same basic letter: Icome paid to you year
        1999.... have not received a return..... Anyone lead me in the
        right direction?

        Read the state income tax statutes. You'll find there that you only owe
        state income tax and are required to file a state income tax return if
        you were required to file a federal tax return. I'd write them back
        using a conditional acceptance saying in substance, pursuant to 00-0-000
        CRS I will file a state return if you can prove I needed to file a
        federal return. Bear

        For mailing use: Excellence Unlimited, 17795 E. Eldorado Place #201,
        Aurora, CO 80013 303-484-9895 fax 810-958-6113
        www.legal-research-video.com
        www.legalbears.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • dstein4
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2003
          Sounds perfect. Just two more questions: Has anyone had luck with
          this?

          For one thing luck comes from Lucifer; something you shouldn't want to talk about or be involved in. For another, legal maneuvers should be made with logic and reason, and in particular, the approval of Jahweh. I wasn't to long ago I posted to the list about conditional acceptances with two web pages where you could read up on the procedure. Yes, I've heard a lot of good things about "conditional acceptances."

          Is there a particular format or form to use for the letter?

          No there's not. You just need to be confidently lead by the Holy Spirit. Unless Jahweh helps you nothing will work. See Psalm 127:1,
          "Except the Jahweh build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Jahweh keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

          Thanks